Beat by Aura

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beat by Aura

Well I kept up in the Focus for awhile but then he just took off on me. Not that I didn't expect it. Lol

Because only a Computer Network Technician can get his internet speeds this fast:

they don't call it the slocus for nothin

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

The g/f was looking at one of those at the dealer today.... 3.6l V6
      If I had to get a saturn it'd have the 2.4 turbo four banger in it.... 240hp stock plus the tunability of a turbo engine.

Luckly I don't have to get a saturn though.
      2002 12v GTI

Comment

Originally posted by john-420
        If I had to get a saturn it'd have the 2.4 turbo four banger in it.... 240hp stock plus the tunability of a turbo engine.

Which 2.4L turbo do you speak of?

And don't bash the Saturn, thanks.
        2006 Saturn ION Redline...slightly modded.

Comment

my girlfriend is thinking about buying an aura with the 3.6-they are very very nice cars inside and out. More of a nice family car instead of a performance looking car lilke the G6 coupe but still very nice in my mind.
          TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Originally posted by LoJac963
            my girlfriend is thinking about buying an aura with the 3.6-they are very very nice cars inside and out. More of a nice family car instead of a performance looking car lilke the G6 coupe but still very nice in my mind.
            I love the chocolate leather - some of the nicest seats offered.
            Originally posted by colinpeddle
            They'll begin missing us soon. Once all the threads stay on topic thru 14 pages... oh they'll miss us, our wit and our insane ability to wander off topic so effortlessly. Some day, a g5er will stop and say

Go tell the G6ers, passerby,
            That here, by G6er law, we lie
            Stranger, tell the G6ers that we behaved as they would wish us to, and are buried here.
            THIS IS G6PERFORMANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KJHLKAJDHLKJHLKAAHHHHHHHHHHHH<- battle cry.

Comment

Originally posted by handyjoe

Isn't the engine in the sky redline and in your car the same? 2.4T?

I don't dislike the turbo saturns anymore than I dislike the turbo neons, FYI.
              I hate them equally if it makes you feel better.

Alot of that has to do w/my own turbo envy though... so don't mind me.
              2002 12v GTI

Comment

[quote=john-420]
                Originally posted by "john-420":3cfmqmwn

Alot of that has to do w/my own turbo envy though... so don't mind me. [/quote:3cfmqmwn]

Nah, GM's kickass 4 is the 2.0. Thats the engine they use for racing and for SC and turbo-ing
                They'll begin missing us soon. Once all the threads stay on topic thru 14 pages... oh they'll miss us, our wit and our insane ability to wander off topic so effortlessly. Some day, a g5er will stop and say

Stranger, tell the G6ers that we behaved as they would wish us to, and are buried here.

Comment

2008 Mazda Mazdaspeed3 GT
                  Forge Motorsports BPV
                  CP-E Xcel Nano SRI
                  HKS 3" Hi-Power CBE
                  HyperTech Max Energy Tune

Comment

Originally posted by Kman
                    [
                    Hey man, just defending my turf.

Lol, racing Mustangs at the strip usually goes like this:

"My RWD V8 will beat that!"

high 13/low14 seconds later...

"...yeah...but its still a Saturn!"

It just amuses me how that seems to be the ultimate comeback of everyone with a "faster" car. It just gets old after a while.
                    2006 Saturn ION Redline...slightly modded.

Comment

[quote=carsuperfreak]
                      Originally posted by "john-420":2z3a9fjv

Alot of that has to do w/my own turbo envy though... so don't mind me.
                      Nah, GM's kickass 4 is the 2.0. Thats the engine they use for racing and for SC and turbo-ing [/quote:2z3a9fjv]

huh.. the sales guy gave me some misinformation yesterday... although he admited only working there for 2weeks

So both the ion redline and the sky redline have a 2.0T?
                      2002 12v GTI

Comment

huh.. the sales guy gave me some misinformation yesterday... although he admited only working there for 2weeks

So both the ion redline and the sky redline have a 2.0T?
                        You should know better than that! Salesmen are the most worthless place to get any information about a car.

No, the Ion Redline uses the 2.0 Supercharged, the Sky Redline uses the 2.0 Turbo

Comment

lol... I have no clue where he even got the 2.4L.
                          2002 12v GTI

Comment

He probably worked at a dodge store before there. SRT-4 has a 2.4T.
                            BMG Cofounder who happens to be a Petrolsexual
                            ^ The Man
                            v The Legend

Comment

Originally posted by jonnycat
                              He probably worked at a dodge store before there. SRT-4 has a 2.4T.
                              I still hold that he was a complete moron.

Comment

Working...
                              X