X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Western PA/Eastern OH meet @ Grove City Outlets, PA

Offical meet date is now set for all those interested:
    Saturday April 30 @ 2pm if it is a rain out we can try for that Sunday May 1 @ 2, if the entire weekend is a wash we will go with Saturday May 7 @ 2pm.
    Hope to see you there!

Meet in the back lot behind Reebok.
    Exterior-AVS window and sunroof wind reducer, Dual Exhaust, Tinted tails, 35% Tint all around, DDM tuning 8k Highs & Lows.
    Interior- Red LED's
    Performance- CRAB's Option 3, Exhaust
    Coming up: MMI's, Painted Calipers, Painted Side Mirrors

Re: Western PA/Eastern OH meet @ Grove City Outlets, PA

That's a little too far for me. If you were to do it more west I could. But otherwise it's a 5 hour drive...
    sigpic
    MY PROGRESSION:
    http://www.g6performance.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20385

Mods: Classic Performance Exhaust, WAMS 93 Octane tune, Crab Intake, and a whole lot more...

Comment

BUMP!!!!

If you want to come or are coming please let me know so we can get a head count.
      Exterior-AVS window and sunroof wind reducer, Dual Exhaust, Tinted tails, 35% Tint all around, DDM tuning 8k Highs & Lows.
      Interior- Red LED's

Comment

To bad my car isn't ready yet...I would love to come down to this meet

Comment

Bump!!!

Hope to see you guys there.
          Interior- Red LED's

Comment

i wont be able to make it... signed a lease on an apt and need to get ready to move/save money to buy all the stuff i'll need
            Previous: 2008 Pontiac G6 GT, 2010 Ford Fusion SEL

Now: 2010 Mazda3 s Sport

Comment

Originally posted by msamylynn View Post
              i wont be able to make it... signed a lease on an apt and need to get ready to move/save money to buy all the stuff i'll need
              Well, thats good news. but sorry we'll miss you...

--Infamous... You could come with whatever you have... im going with a stock g6 exept for exhaust and clean.... Intake is at my house....
              Interior- Red LED's

Comment

If I was free I'd go since I live in Youngstown and only about an hour away from Grove City but I'll be stuck at work the weekend of April 30th and the weekend after, May 7th, I'll be in northern Detroit.
                Blue 2008 G6 GT Sedan-Sold

In its place- Fully loaded Black 2013 Chrysler 300C AWD 5.7L Hemi V8

Originally posted by zlatsky
                I <3 Cody.

No homo.
                Originally posted by ahuhn
                i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

Would love to but have to work 16 hours on the 30th and the 1st................Damn Nursing!!!
                  sigpic
                  Nitto NT555 Extreme ZR Tires 245/45zr18, Custom intake, Brand New Clutch, Hawk Performance brake pads
                  ***Hooker Aero Chamber mufflers and exhaust work to come in the next few weeks***
                  More Future plan's to come!!!

Comment

the name of the outlets has been changed so those of you that are attending they have changed the name from. 'Prime outlets' to 'Premium outlets'. Hope to see some guys there.
                    Interior- Red LED's

Comment

i could go if it was thursday on my way to go to a meet in VA lol........post if it rains and is moved to sunday, i might be able to make it on the way back then

Comment

Alright ill let you kno wif it gets moved to sunday.. but the weather looks pretty good so far
                        Interior- Red LED's

Comment

weather is supoosed to be nice tomorrow.. 66* and sunny!!
                          Hope to see you guys there!
                          Interior- Red LED's

Comment

Well the meet turned out to be a bust.. Only the other guy that set it up showed no biggie it was only 30 mins away for both of us... But still it was a nice day... here are some of the pics my girlfriend took..

I need rolled edge tipsVVV...

Sorry that the pictures are so big... I couldnt figure out how to shrink them properly.....
                            Last edited by GSIX33; 05-01-2011, 12:10 AM. Reason: pix are massive......
                            Interior- Red LED's

Comment

Working...
                            X