2005 pontiac g6 v6 custom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2005 pontiac g6 v6 custom

05 pontiac g6 v6 custom.getting ready to put wheels on it once i find the right ones.looking for the stock 18's off of a gtp g6.if anyone has some forsale send me a message.

here is a pic of my other baby got to keep it gm.
    its forsale so if you are interested in it send me a pm

is that a custom CAI or is it doctor's CAI
    Nice ngine bay btw

Comment

that looks like an INJEN cai - the one where the bracket at the bend breaks.....
      Originally posted by colinpeddle
      They'll begin missing us soon. Once all the threads stay on topic thru 14 pages... oh they'll miss us, our wit and our insane ability to wander off topic so effortlessly. Some day, a g5er will stop and say

Go tell the G6ers, passerby,
      That here, by G6er law, we lie
      Stranger, tell the G6ers that we behaved as they would wish us to, and are buried here.
      THIS IS G6PERFORMANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KJHLKAJDHLKJHLKAAHHHHHHHHHHHH<- battle cry.

Comment

its a custom made one from HKS.part of it is for a 04-06 honda civic and i made the other part.do you like it ?

Comment

its exactly like the Doctor Speed CAI. what i like about it is that bracket by the bend......
          nice setup

Comment

Originally posted by Hudson
            its exactly like the Doctor Speed CAI. what i like about it is that bracket by the bend......
            nice setup
            There's a reason the good Doctor doesn't have that bracket. It breaks

Engine and intake vibration wreck havoc on that poor bracket, and it will eventually break. The Injen one breaks such that there is a hole in the intake pipe

http://g6performance.com/forum/viewtopi ... ight=injen

They'll begin missing us soon. Once all the threads stay on topic thru 14 pages... oh they'll miss us, our wit and our insane ability to wander off topic so effortlessly. Some day, a g5er will stop and say

Stranger, tell the G6ers that we behaved as they would wish us to, and are buried here.

Comment

his bracket doesnt look bolted on like that though. It looks like he has an L hook going through the stock mount.
              BCG Member #1::G6er Elite

Comment

Nice looking car! But don't you need 20" wheels for your G6 to be on "dubs"?

Comment

yea i had tis 20's on it when i first bought the car.but i hit a pothole and bent one so i am looking for some 17's or 18's that are black with a chrome lip for the car.i just ordered the lambo door kit from verticaldoors.com.so i guess i will be trying that soon.i am looking for a turbo for it so if anybody has one hit me up.brad

Comment

Originally posted by g6ondubs
                    yea i had tis 20's on it when i first bought the car.but i hit a pothole and bent one so i am looking for some 17's or 18's that are black with a chrome lip for the car.i just ordered the lambo door kit from verticaldoors.com.so i guess i will be trying that soon.i am looking for a turbo for it so if anybody has one hit me up.brad
                    http://g6performance.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5690

Comment

.i just ordered the lambo door kit from verticaldoors.com.
                      Ouch, how much did that run you? Should have waited for the group buy from Xtreme doors.
                      BCG Member #1::G6er Elite

Comment

i paid $800 because i have a friend that works for them.that includes him putting it on for me also.

Comment

Re: 2005 pontiac g6 v6 custom

[b][i]05 pontiac g6 v6 custom.getting ready to put wheels on it once i find the right ones.looking for the stock 18's off of a gtp g6.if anyone has some forsale send me a message.
                          I'm considering selling mine. They are in perfect shape. Tell me what they'd be worth to you and I'll let you know if I'm willing to let them go.

sigpic
                          Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

lambo doors

letting what go the kit for lambo doors?my kit is only $450.he is charging me the rest to put it on.would you take $300 for yours>

Comment

looking for the stock 18's off of a gtp g6.if anyone has some forsale send me a message.
                              There ya go, I highlighted the most relevant part of the quote.

sigpic
                              Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Working...
                              X