window wiring diagram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• window wiring diagram

Hey guys, about 2 months ago my windows stopped working entirely. The master panel driver side doesnt work at all, both rear controls dont work either but for some reason front passenger window switch works fine. Ive been trying to chase down a short for some time with no luck. and im all but fed up. I want to bypass the master switch in the meantime to get it working for now. Basicaly i want to hook up the window motor wires to a ground and a 12v power source so i can at least pay tolls and go to the bank without opening my door and feeling like an ass. Thanks for any help guys, its much appreciated!

Re: window wiring diagram

what did you end up doing because I have window failure on all 4 and my master switch just makes a buzz when i try to roll the driver side down

Comment

My car does this too occasionally... I have researched it, appears it is a ground, or other wire issue when it goes through the rubber insulator on the door. In fact sometimes when my window gets hung up I swing the door a few times and it fixes it.

I came into this thread to see if I could get a wiring diagrahm or something.
      2007 Dark Gray Metallic G6 Sedan 3.5L v6 A4
      Former cars... '85 Camaro, '94 Camaro, '00 Camaro, '92 Mustang GT

Comment

Originally posted by MustangEater82 View Post

I came into this thread to see if I could get a wiring diagrahm or something.
        Here's the Sedan diagram

Mine will occasionally refuse to work as well, but only from the master switch, Opening the door usually makes it work. I'm pretty sure it's an issue within the harness that goes through the door jam

Comment

Working...
        X