Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It was the best of times, and the worst of times.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was the best of times, and the worst of times.

Yesterday, I got into two races...first one was against my friends infiniti g35 coupe...I was expecting to get blown out of the water, but I still pushed it....and I have no idea how, much I had him beat! He's probably not the best shifter in the world, but I was never more proud of my G6...then about two hours later, on the way to a COD party, this jeep rolls up next to me at a stop light, and gives an engine rev...thinking it wasn't anything special, I returned the favor, and was expecting to wreck shop against the jeep. Then the light turned green, next thing I know I see the badging on the back of his car that says 5.7L v8 Hemi, and heard the release of his turbo as he was shifting gears....suddenly, my new found love for the 6's speed from the early race was all gone.
    DGC393's Progression

Mods

Performance:
    1.CRABS with K&N Cold Air Filter
    2.RES Delete
    3.Variation on Lampoon's RAM Air
    4. Pennzoil Ultra Full Synthetic
    5.Full Catback Stainless Steel Magnaflow Dual Exhaust

Appearance:
    1.Rebadged/Debadged- GT Delete, G6 to trunk, Pontiac to dash
    2.20% Window Tint (All windows)
    3.Upper Recessed Grilles
    4.Lower Recessed Grilles
    5.Upgrated G6 embroidered carpets
    6. Temple and G6P Stuntin'
    7.Tinted Tail Lights (reverse blocks white)
    8.Fog lights ever on
    9.Tinted emblems
    10.Pontiac seatbelt pads
    11.Pontiac logo tire caps
    12.Eagle Eye headlights (black bezel)
    13.Eibach Prokit
    14. Color matched, AIT Fiberglass Hood

Re: It was the best of times, and the worst of times.

Awe still be proud that's awesome! Just remember you can't compare apples or oranges he needs to play with his own class of rides which makes him look like he's just a pussy racing you.

CARDOMAIN ................ PROGRESSION
    08 G6 GXP 20/10% tinted windows including 10" 10% brow,
    Crabs Intake Opt. 3 w/ FPU, Angel Eye Halo Projector Head Lights,
    Eibach Pro Kit lowering springs, Powder coated grilles, Raceingline STB,
    & Riken Raptors ZR 245/45-18's.
    TO BE INSTALL:
    Cquence Rotors, ceramic brake pads & paint calipers black
    92 LX Notchback mustang ~ Mods: 50 series flowmaster exhaust, 373 gears
    LOST BUT NOT FORGOTTEN 2006 G6 GT
    http://www.epicimpressionsphotography.com/

Comment

Originally posted by dgc393 View Post
      next thing I know I see the badging on the back of his car that says 5.7L v8 Hemi, and heard the release of his turbo as he was shifting gears
      In a Jeep??

My Progression---------------------Crimson Crusade---------------------Why Do I Run?
      Originally posted by wzbhnn
      We all like different looks, that's why we mod!!

Comment

My uncle has a newer Grand Cherokke.... and yea its got a Hemi
        Current Mods: K&N Typhoon Air Intake System, 10000K DDM HID Lows and fogs, 6000K Highs, 18" Forte Nokturnal rims, Michelin Pilot HX MXM4 Tires, Chrome upper and lower grilles, self tinted tail lights, self painted interior pieces, RacingLine front strut tower bar, GT-R exhaust, Blue painted Calipers, Lampoon blue dart overlays, LED reverse lights, sometimes a WAMS tune,Brembo Brake Conversion, Cobalt SS rear Brake conversion, 15mm H&R Spacers, ATE Super Blue Racing Brake Fluid, Eagle Eye CCFL Headlights, Optima Yellow top Battery, Moog Control Arms & Tie rod ends, BMD SS Brake Lines, BMD Swaybar Links, White LED Gauge Lights,

RIP
        INDIAN WARRIORS
        1926-2010

Comment

The SRT version of the Cherokee is really nice and sounds mean. I got to drive one for a short time at a car wash I used to work at.
          Roku's Mods: K&N air intake system, Eibach lowering springs, 225/45R18 Bridgestone Potenza RE970AS Pole Postion Tires, 18in OZ Ultraleggera wheels (black), Disc Italia brake pads and slotted rotors, debadged, 30% window tint, Eagle Eye headlights (black), DDM 6000K HID low headlights, Notto SE 10000K HID fog lights, LED taillights, Koni shock absorbers and front struts, Racingline strut tower bar and grounding kit, Sirius Satellite Radio, BMD front end links, BMD steel braided brake lines, Brembo four piston front brake calipers, MPD ram air hood (body color), upper and lower recessed grilles (body color) GM Ground Effects kit (body color), Hammerhead flushmount spolier (body color), Customized Pontiac Concept Dart (Black w/ Carbon Fiber), Remin carbon fiber dash kit, WAMS ECM 91 Octane Tune, Borla pro xs dual muffler exhaust with vibrant resonator
          Roku's progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...36&pagenumber=

Comment

Working...
          X