X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROTM - March 2011 Voting

aLienationz
    Appearance - AIT body kit w/ red halo fogs, concept darts, blacked out chrome, custom body coloured eyelids, Charger like pinstriping, body coloured wind deflector, painted mirrors, G6 badging on front doors, red LED blinkers, body coloured AVS taillight covers, white led reverse lights
    Interior - red LED map/dome light/footwell lighting, white led strips under front doors, Custom Head rest covers

BORN2SKI
    Performance - GT-R, CRAB O3
    Appearance - de-badged, black chrome trim, black painted upper grills/chrome, tinted, red calipers, black rims, CF dart overlays, Redline Tuning hood lifts
    Interior - PXAMG iPod adapter, interior LED's

Phenom
    Appearance - 8000K HIDs, Chrome Wheel Covers, Eibach Pro Kit Springs, Tinted Tails, Red painted Calipers, Carbon Fiber Overlays, GT Spoiler
    Performance - Custom dual Dynomax + Cherrybomb Exhaust, K&N Drop in filter, Spectre Intake Piping, Tiger Crab Ram Air

aLienationz
    25.58%
    BORN2SKI
    46.51%
    Phenom
    27.91%

The poll is expired.

sigpic
    Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Re: ROTM - March 2011 Voting

Not much to choose from this month. I love black on black so you know what my vote is. Not to take anything away from the other 6's they are all very well done.
    2012 AWD Fusion Sport...
    Steeda springs, Steeda STB, Steeda Motor mount, Steeda Intake, Steeda 93/100 octain tune, Steeda TB spacer, Magnaflow catback, 19x8.5 mustang GT wheels painted body color, 5% and 35% TINT, upper and lower 6,000k HID's, Steeda Hood struts, and tinted tails, and much more...http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3974935/2012-ford-fusion/

Comment

Kash didn't make it? That's cool def got some effing amazing lookin rides here on gt rims...congrats to the winner

Oh thought this was the banter thread...can a mod move this....so why didn't kash make it?.....afraid he might win?
      Last edited by cookiemonster17; 03-12-2011, 01:16 AM.

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

Originally posted by cookiemonster17 View Post
        Kash didn't make it? That's cool def got some effing amazing lookin rides here on gt rims...congrats to the winner

Oh thought this was the banter thread...can a mod move this....so why didn't kash make it?.....afraid he might win?
        #1. no one would vote for that donk besides maybe you and anyone else being funny
        #2. if he won, you would have to message him to let him know he won
        #3. if people besides members win, what motivation do they have to join? we are apparently recognizing anyone on the internet?
        sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

I think 1 & 2 are both close in there own ways and black on black with a touch more black is almost to the edge of overkill but he still got my vote.
          Finished Mods: 15% window tint, Spyder headlights, Custom Interior Paint, CRABS CAI w/FPU, MPD Hood(Color Matched), Front Bumper Chrome painted Flat Black, Carbon Fiber badge overlays.

Future Mods: Lowering Springs, MMI's, Strut Bar, GT-R Exhaust, 93 Octane Tune, MPD Spoiler, Rims & Tires(TBD)

Comment

Crimson's #2 and #3 are why he didn't make it. No need to recognize a person that won't even be around to see it.

sigpic
            Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Originally posted by zillmerm View Post
              I think 1 & 2 are both close in there own ways and black on black with a touch more black is almost to the edge of overkill but he still got my vote.
              Originally posted by LB2 View Post
              Not much to choose from this month. I love black on black so you know what my vote is. Not to take anything away from the other 6's they are all very well done.
              Thanks for the votes!

Forgot to add that my headlight bezels are black too, not the entire headlight, just the outer bezel

Arnold and Adam, you both got great looking 6's, and done a great job

Progression Page - G6P Garage

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

Originally posted by BORN2SKI View Post
                Thanks man i love the black on black of your car. flawlessly done.
                Paying someone to install parts on your car, and bragging about it being fast is like watching someone SMURF your wife, and being proud to raise the kids
                sigpic
                Progression Page
                Four Door Mafia

Forever Pontiac
                Sponsored by: Negrotisâ„¢ Racing

Comment

Originally posted by BORN2SKI View Post
                  Thanks for the votes!

Forgot to add that my headlight bezels are black too, not the entire headlight, just the outer bezel

Thankyou

Comment

such a close race!
                    Bumpage

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

Originally posted by TLS2000 View Post
                      Crimson's #2 and #3 are why he didn't make it. No need to recognize a person that won't even be around to see it.
                      So that's why TorchMy6! didn't make it in either ?
                      CRABs, STBs, Uppers, Loud Noises Coming Out The Back End

Odd random pics on my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001119651822

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DroptopDiamond View Post
                        So that's why TorchMy6! didn't make it in either ?
                        What's up with that anyway!? Bump Girl can win twice, but TorchMy6 can't even make it to voting after it get's nominated?!
                        CRABS WAMS MPD GT-R Brembos and stuff

Comment

just a lil bit of friendly criticism, not meaning to be harsh, IMO the first 2 have a lil to much of that one color! as example born, with the black on black on black on black lol! its all opinion but love all the hard work across the board they all show personality very well!!!
                          Car: 2007 G6 V6 Sedan Granite Metallic

Comment

all I gotta say is wow

Comment

Originally posted by corylcauley View Post
                              just a lil bit of friendly criticism, not meaning to be harsh, IMO the first 2 have a lil to much of that one color! as example born, with the black on black on black on black lol! its all opinion but love all the hard work across the board they all show personality very well!!!
                              Friendly criticism is always welcome.
                              Going all one colour is very much a love it or hate it look, I happen to love it, but at the same time realize that not everyone will

Comment

Working...
                              X