Smoked a TB/SS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smoked a TB/SS!!!

He passed me when I was turning. I caught up to him and noticed he was lowered and had a farely loud exhaust and HID's (nice truck). I tried to bait him at few lights and he wouldnt go. We get up to another light and he rev's his engine at me and I looked over and his girl was laughing. I have beat a few of these before but I didnt think I would get this one. LoL... We took off and it was close at first but after I hooked up I was almost a car in front of him and we wnt up to about 75mph. After that he backed off and when I tried to slow down agian but he wouldnt get next to me. He got behind me and turned off on the next street. Trust me has was racing and I dont lie about my kills. My car right now is running better than ever. It has never felt this fast.

I said on a TB/SS. LoL!!! That made my night.
    2012 AWD Fusion Sport...
    Steeda springs, Steeda STB, Steeda Motor mount, Steeda Intake, Steeda 93/100 octain tune, Steeda TB spacer, Magnaflow catback, 19x8.5 mustang GT wheels painted body color, 5% and 35% TINT, upper and lower 6,000k HID's, Steeda Hood struts, and tinted tails, and much more...http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3974935/2012-ford-fusion/

Re: Smoked a TB/SS!!!

That, my friend, is an accomplishment.
    2005 Chevy Trailblazer: K and N CAI, Gibson Cat Back Exhaust, Billet Grille, Tinted Aftermarket Tail Lights.

Comment

TBSS's have heavy asses that make for a slow start. Give it from a 15mph run or something and it will haul. It was prob a RWD TBSS too not AWD. Stock to stock they're only marginally faster, the weight kills them.
      2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
      Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
      Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
      2005 CGM GTO.
      386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
      2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Originally posted by WoodburyMan View Post
        TBSS's have heavy asses that make for a slow start. Give it from a 15mph run or something and it will haul. It was prob a RWD TBSS too not AWD. Stock to stock they're only marginally faster, the weight kills them.
        I wouldnt doupt if it was a RWD. I laughed my ass off. His chick was laughing then he wouldnt get next to me again. I wonder how that conversation went after he got beat.
        2012 AWD Fusion Sport...
        Steeda springs, Steeda STB, Steeda Motor mount, Steeda Intake, Steeda 93/100 octain tune, Steeda TB spacer, Magnaflow catback, 19x8.5 mustang GT wheels painted body color, 5% and 35% TINT, upper and lower 6,000k HID's, Steeda Hood struts, and tinted tails, and much more...http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3974935/2012-ford-fusion/

Comment

Well done, even he hauls more weight.
          Mods: Lampoon's crabs under my hood (CAB and FPU w/K&N)
          Partial debadging, blackout window chrome and black overlays; Racingline FSB;
          Redline Elite Quick Lifts; HSRK; intake resonator delete

Comment

Nice....
            Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
            Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
            WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

had to have been the rwd. AWD they would have laughed all the way to the bank
              GK
              sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonGTP View Post
                had to have been the rwd. AWD they would have laughed all the way to the bank
                GK
                I agree... My traction issues dont help either. I tried to run a AWD a few times. They are fast off the line.
                2012 AWD Fusion Sport...

Comment

I would love to find a AWD TBSS

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                  Originally posted by ahuhn
                  so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Very nice! Beating vechiles that you shouldnt beable too always makes you feel good! lol

Only TBSS I ever semi-raced (as wasnt an off line race) I think was AWD, light turned and both of us nugged a bit then a bit more then both of us around 15-20 MPH punched it and then I was at his rear bumper and he was pulling.
                    Last edited by dre256; 03-04-2011, 09:48 PM.
                    2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
                    Gotta have it Green color
                    Brembo brake package
                    420 HP 5.0L
                    Ford Racing Power Pack
                    GT500 track pack differential cover
                    BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

I played with one along time ago on a mountain road. they handle very well for a SUV. made me want one really bad.

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                      Originally posted by ahuhn
                      so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Originally posted by snowmanG6 View Post
                        I played with one along time ago on a mountain road. they handle very well for a SUV. made me want one really bad.
                        They are nice and can make them fast very cheap. My tunner guy does tons of them and just a flash tune does amazing numbers on them. Issue with them is MPG sucks. The LS2 is a nice engine but never came with a 6spd auto and think thats the biggest down side to it from Corvette, GTO, TBSS. And because of that is a big fail from GM IMO. The MPG is all over the place, city I have heard as low as 8 and as high as 14. I never heard much better then 18 on hwy.
                        2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
                        Gotta have it Green color
                        Brembo brake package
                        420 HP 5.0L
                        Ford Racing Power Pack
                        GT500 track pack differential cover
                        BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

GK, I've never ran one but see them all the time in AZ. I wouldn't mind throwing my LS2 up against theirs lol
                          TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Originally posted by LoJac963 View Post
                            GK, I've never ran one but see them all the time in AZ. I wouldn't mind throwing my LS2 up against theirs lol
                            3700lbs v 5000+lbs. Same engine. lol.
                            2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
                            Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
                            Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
                            2005 CGM GTO.
                            386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
                            2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Originally posted by LoJac963 View Post
                              He would have to be highly modded. Even if you were stock...
                              2012 AWD Fusion Sport...

Comment

Working...
                              X