X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stage 4

Finally came in today. Here its assembled and ready to be put on the car

And here it is on the car

The stage 4 does change the sound, cant really tell if it changes the performance, the streets are all wet so i just spin when i hit the gas
    BCG Member #1::G6er Elite

doing it in the rain, eh?

looks really nice :smoke:
    Originally posted by TLS2000
    Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
    GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

Uh, you forgot the DoctorSpeed decal man.

sigpic
      Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

^yup... he did

or... he may be trying to be sneaky keeping it low key... like having nitrous, but not slapping a NOS sticker on your ride... who would dare race him with a Dr Speed logo, eh?
        Originally posted by TLS2000
        Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
        http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
        GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

Lookin' good!

Comment

Nice!
            Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Nice man!! He prolly didn't put the sticker on cuz it was RAINING

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

actually I never got a sticker. I pm'd kyle cause he said he mailed one out, maybe I'll get it tommorow. If I had gotten it I would have put the sticker on upstairs when it was dry. And yes I installed in the rain, I've been waiting since I bought my box to get this. (I actually emailed kyle before I was a member asking how much the upgrade would be)

Comment

Hey Rueben, I didn't think it rained in California!

Looks great, man. Congrats on a good lookin install. :smoke:
                  SOLD * 2006 G6 GTP 6MT * SOLD
                  Crimson Red W/Taupe 2-Tone Leather; DoctorSpeed Stage 4 CAB, Custom Dual Muffler Exhaust ;"JAKED" Lower Grille, GM Strut Bar, Aftermarket Spoiler, White Faced Gauges, Painted Interior Parts, Window Tints, Mostly debadged.
                  CURRENT: 2007 Acura TL Type-S 286 HP 6MT
                  Moroccan Red Pearl /Taupe Leather Sports Seats; Tints: 15% rears, 50% fronts;Axis Hiro 18X8.5 hyper silver wheels w/Yokohama Advan S.4. 245/40/18 UHPAS Tires; Color-Matched Splash Guards

Comment

It'll look even better when I can get a sticker on there like yours.

Comment

Looks good! love the red looms!
                      -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

hehe the car is all wet

Comment

Is it true by putting on in my car that I would lose my warranty? I have the 5 years 100,000miles deal, so if I get one would I lose any part of that? Just a thought haven’t asked my dealer yet but my buddy said that if I got one it would most likely have an affect on my warranty.
                          what makes a decision right or wrong is what happens after that decision is made -Marv Levy

'07 GT coupe, black with black rolling on black(crome) The Original

Comment

Read this sticky at the top of the performance modifcations forum:

Comment

yeah read the sticky but FYI warranty will olny be avoided if something breaks and it was the cause of something aftermakert that you put on... meaning if you hook up nos and blow the motor that avoids the warrenty, if you put an intake on and you blow a rod no it dont

comprende
                              !~ByGe~! or !~bYgShReK~!

EVERYDAY IM HUSTLIN 24\7 365 DAYS

06' GTP COUPE, STAGE 3 CAI, CUSTOM DUAL EXHAUST
                              FUTURE MODS THIS YEAR: anything that gives horsepower to the wheels cuz money aint a issue
                              SHOOTING FOR HIGH 13'S
                              14.552 @ 98.20 in the 1\4 mile

Comment

Working...
                              X