This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone from the GTA?

Anyone from the GTA? Want to get together for a meet?

sigpic
    Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

i am from london not really gta
    My Best 1/4mile time 14.94 auto gtp

Comment

I'd be up for it.....but I think it would just be you and I.....not much of a meet. We could just get drunk.....
      BTW, I live in Barrie.

Comment

i am in the gta!!

2006 Black G6 Sedan , Mobil 1, Custom license Frame Plate, Solar Gard Flim 20% Tint ,Vision Bulbs 6000k HID

Comment

Hey

I am from the GTA, however I don't have my G6, still another couple weeks until it is built and delivered. But after May or so, I'm up for a meet.
          Black '06 G6 GTP Coupe - Stock for now!

Comment

Ok, so we have 3 members in the GTA, and one who is constantly in the GTA on business, and a guy from London.

I propose this:

We get together at one of the JCO meets (j-body club of Ontario), that way we're not just 3 or 5 losers with cars.

sigpic
            Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

we should meet in a famous place that everybody knows where it is!!

2006 Black G6 Sedan , Mobil 1, Custom license Frame Plate, Solar Gard Flim 20% Tint ,Vision Bulbs 6000k HID

Comment

I met in that place once with Zoran from GAGT.com a few years ago. First time I was ever there and the police came and gave us all trespassing warnings.

As they were kicking us out, they were inspecting our cars for illegal modifications. If there was something illegal on the car, they pulled you over the second you got on the road and busted you.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TLS2000
                  I met in that place once with Zoran from GAGT.com a few years ago. First time I was ever there and the police came and gave us all trespassing warnings.

As they were kicking us out, they were inspecting our cars for illegal modifications. If there was something illegal on the car, they pulled you over the second you got on the road and busted you.
                  well if we meet in the gta i don't think it is going to be very large group. Or will it ?? hm......

Comment

How did I miss this? GTA here!

Although I'm moving back to Waterloo for school soon...
                    <-- Gray G6? Click!
                    2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
                    2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
                    Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

I think we have a very large proportion of GTA G6er's on this site as compared to other cities. I think Detroit is the only one that has ALMOST as many people.

sigpic

Comment

Better to get out of the City, a big open parking lot where people meet around me is the AMC 24 theatre on the 401 in Whitby is. Often see different groups of boy tuner cars
                        Black '06 G6 GTP Coupe - Stock for now!

Comment

Originally posted by G6ITguy
                          Better to get out of the City, a big open parking lot where people meet around me is the AMC 24 theatre on the 401 in Whitby is. Often see different groups of boy tuner cars
                          I know there is a club group meet at 401 and kennedy usually !! Inside the Kennedy common mall there is a tim hortons there!!

Comment

Kennedy Common is good for me. I'm in Scarborough all the time. Whitby is too far out of town.

sigpic

Comment

I live in the GTA, up in Brampton. I would meet but not until after I get my car fixed, hopefully next week...if the damned parts arrive. Check out my car here.
                              2006 Fusion Orange G6 GTPOS Coupe 6MT ~ #75
                              Vision Bulbs 6000k HID Xenon low beams

Comment

Working...
                              X