X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NorCal Goats Mod Day 2/12/2011

hmmm.... whats going on here???

ohhhhhh..... this!

it was a ton of fun and if u havent guessed yet what i was having done then...well ur loss. i will have some "after" pictures of my car up in a bit when its broken in and settled. Great crowd, very welcoming, and they would love to come to our West Coast meets.

28 GTO's, 3 G8's, 6 superchargers, 1 procharger, 1 M3, and one G6
    Last edited by Phenom; 02-13-2011, 02:15 PM.
    Paying someone to install parts on your car, and bragging about it being fast is like watching someone SMURF your wife, and being proud to raise the kids
    sigpic
    Progression Page
    Four Door Mafia

Forever Pontiac
    Sponsored by: Negrotis™ Racing

Re: NorCal Goats Mod Day 2/12/2011

Damn I wish there was something like this locally here.
    2009 Ford Mustang Premium Pony 4.0L
    2001 GMC Sierra SL 4.3L

Comment

there are gto crews everywhere. you just need to find one that doesnt mind having a g6 in with their group. the norcal goats is EXTREMELY comfortable with having me there and joking about dropping an ls2 into it haha. I am the "baby goat" of the crew haha
      Paying someone to install parts on your car, and bragging about it being fast is like watching someone SMURF your wife, and being proud to raise the kids
      sigpic
      Progression Page
      Four Door Mafia

Forever Pontiac

Comment

i got to quit looking at these GTO's i want to sell the coupe and go buy one every time i see one !!!!

Comment

We did something like this last summer in West Hartford. 20 of us, well 18 GTO's, a Z06 and a TBSS.. showed up. Installed a pair of headers, full catback on another car, and a few other odds and ends.
          2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
          Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
          Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
          2005 CGM GTO.
          386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
          2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

yeah its a lot of fun for sure
            sigpic
            Progression Page
            Four Door Mafia

Forever Pontiac

Comment

im glad they welcomed you. some of the LS1GTO people are haters on items not LS based or fast in general. good deal that they helped you out. those mod days are cool and im sure ill have to set something up for when I get headers eventually
              sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonGTP View Post
                im glad they welcomed you. some of the LS1GTO people are haters on items not LS based or fast in general. good deal that they helped you out. those mod days are cool and im sure ill have to set something up for when I get headers eventually
                That's mainly the internet trolls that never show up to meets. There are so many on that site. One guy that lives 20 minutes from me that's a mod and had someodd 15,000posts mainly in lounge about nothing though and i have met him ONCE... Same deal with this other guy. We're planning a meet for the Summer we do every year.. meetup in Newport, RI. We've done it on a Sunday for the last 2 years. All our meets are Sundays because that's when we get the most people. He puts it for Saturday cause it's the only day he can make it. People complain, he says have another meet on another day. The last 2 years (we had 3 meets in that spot) he's never shown up but said he was coming Internet tough guys.
                Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms

2005 CGM GTO.
                386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
                2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

hahaha truth. well thats good to know. i know when i helped tupp organize that meet in chi i posted on chicago holden connection and LS1GTO and i had like 3 people from FP then like 10 GOATS (well a couple g8's are in that count) show up. they are no BS about meets and come in packs. it was hilarious really, all of us 6ers (me in the goat but you know, G6p and FP people) hanging in this lot at a park then this thundering rumble of G8's and GTO's come down the street. i was like....damn these guys dont mess around
                  sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

same here. when we had a G6p and FP meet in fresno, the goats all came thundering in together from the Los Banos Goat Club and it was definitely a sight. Then again, now im in the NorCal Goats, im now one of the pack

And yeah, im really glad that they welcomed me in to the club without question. their attitude is "oh, you own/like pontiac? SWEET!" and thats really the attitude about the whole group. very fun and knowledgeable people to hang out with on a regular basis.
                    sigpic
                    Progression Page
                    Four Door Mafia

Forever Pontiac

Comment

Jim Joe and Mike can testify too. When we had a meet with about 20 GTO's they came with me and they were all checking out the G6's as well. They loved Jim's vert. In person nice. On interwebz, they're keyboard warriors.

2005 CGM GTO.

Comment

Had I not had my day full of Kelsey and other things saturday, I'd have appreciated a phone call on something like this dude. You know I'm easy enough I can be conned into coming just to do something. In any case, can't wait to see your lowered G6. Even if it's the baby of the bunch.
                        "I put the Giggity into Each and Every Thread"

2009 Performance Red Metallic G6, Progression Page

Comment

Oh shit, i completely forgot about contacting people
                          Are u available on the 26th? we have a bowling day in Dublin with the Norcal Goats and Vettes. Its 20 bucks to play with free shoe rental.

Last edited by Phenom; 02-14-2011, 12:18 PM.
                          sigpic
                          Progression Page
                          Four Door Mafia

Forever Pontiac

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                            Are u available on the 26th?
                            I logged myself into the forum, mostly just to save my name, but I'll see if I can make it dude, I'm pretty sure I can. I don't ever miss an opportunity to meet with others at hOOters.
                            "I put the Giggity into Each and Every Thread"

2009 Performance Red Metallic G6, Progression Page

Comment

Working...
                            X