20% tint, Disabled DRLs, Fog light inserts and assemblies, GTP Wheels

The01Cav - 2009 GXP
    Exterior:
    5MM wheel spacers, 15%, window tint, Debadged, Painted Calipers

Engine/Performance:
    Crabs Opt 3+FPU, Vibrant 2.5" catback exhaust

Infamous - 2005 SE/GT V6
    Exterior:
    7000K hid headlights, Black Overlays on emblems, 20x7.5" MSR 087 wheels (super finish & Black), Goodyear Eagle GT tires 225/35zr20, Color Blended 3rd brake light, 7000k LED reverse lights

Engine/Performance:
    K&N Intake, Custom Flowmaster Exhaust, Candy Apple red engine cover

Interior:
    Fiberglass Speaker box with 1x pioneer 12"(for now), red LED trunk light

Phenom
    Exterior:
    paint cals, tint tails

Engine/Performance:
    stb, intake, dual exhaust

Val06SS
    Exterior:
    Lowering Kit

Engine/Performance:
    Nitto Invo, Magnaflow, Cai, Vector 93 tune

LB2

Exterior:
    Blacked out HL's and TL's, Stock Wheel with 225 45 18 Good Year RSA's Repainted Gunmetal Grey also Black Drag 18x8 Extreme alloys Going on this spring, 8,000K HID's upper & Lower, Soon to have fully rebuilt suspension with Pro Kit

Engine/Performance:
    93 octane tune, Ported throttle body, CAI for the G6, Custom exhaust and Dyna Max mufflers, NRG Engine damper, Cquence Drilled/Slotted rotors, Racing Line MMI's, Custom built tranny with bigger stall, shift kit and to much more to list

CoryCauley - '07 V6
    Exterior:
    18 in giovanna rims with low pro tires, AIT front bumper/hood, 5% window tint all around, Debadged, Spyder Projectors w/ 10k HID's, LED tail lights, Red underglow

Engine/Performance:
    Racingline strut bar, Flowmaster super 40, Custom engine/batt cover, Redline hood-lifts

Interior:
    Custom painted interior, LED's, Double-Din 7-in screen, with XBOX setup, Dual 12 in MTX , JL 500w7 amp

Bryan
    19.51%
    The01Cav
    12.20%
    Infamous
    19.51%
    Phenom
    9.76%
    Val06SS
    4.88%
    LB2
    24.39%
    CoryCauley
    9.76%

The poll is expired.

Progression Page - G6P Garage

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Re: ROTM February 2011 Voting

Lots of hot Epsilons here this month, can't wait to start working on the SS, so I can get my car up here! Good works guys/gals!
    MODS:20% tint, Lumens 6000K HIDs low and fogs, Lumens white LED plate light and reverse lights, Spyder LED/CCFL Halo/Projector headlights, white/white "Switchback" LED rear tail/brake/signals, shorty antenna, debadged hatch and front doors, blacked out grill

Comment

With so many great choices, I'm up in the air about who to vote for :s
      Someone please help me decide...

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

Originally posted by BORN2SKI View Post
        With so many great choices, I'm up in the air about who to vote for :s
        Someone please help me decide...
        I'm biased, so go for one of the SS cars :P
        MODS:20% tint, Lumens 6000K HIDs low and fogs, Lumens white LED plate light and reverse lights, Spyder LED/CCFL Halo/Projector headlights, white/white "Switchback" LED rear tail/brake/signals, shorty antenna, debadged hatch and front doors, blacked out grill

Comment

Don't forget to add to mine now Eibach pro kit, LED H11 Fog Lights, 12000k HID headlights, New top secret stereo set up, and now I've located the 2010 aka 2009.5 front bumper so that's going on as soon as the snow subsides
          Last edited by infamous; 02-13-2011, 05:02 PM.

Comment

What's this, moar bumpage? I think it is!

You been nom'd? Present your case...why should we vote for you?

Comment

CoryCauley gets my vote for sexy ride and great location, nice shot!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
              Originally posted by [i
              Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

Originally posted by WS6 RACING View Post
                CoryCauley gets my vote for sexy ride and great location, nice shot!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Bumpage
                  The race could still go many ways

And how abouts people start some discussion in here...
                  Why did you vote for who you did?

Comment

LB2 has a sweet ride and he's gonna paint my hood... Maybe... Hopefully...
                    CRABS WAMS MPD GT-R Brembos and stuff

Comment

Infamous - freshest wheels, cool angle for picture, and I basically want to do all of his mods. LB2 is a close second, might be the fact that it's a Chevy preventing me from voting for him.
                      2006 G6 GT.
                      Done: Sport Tuning T5s; fully debadged; CRAB #4 (FPU); DRL delete; 18% tint; intake resonator delete; Racingline STB & grounding kit; Pioneer head unit;...
                      Pending: Eibach lowering kit; pinstripe delete; sale of car to make room for '09 G8 GT...

Comment

Originally posted by BORN2SKI View Post
                        Bumpage
                        The race could still go many ways

And how abouts people start some discussion in here...
                        Why did you vote for who you did?
                        Had to vote for a fellow SS but with there being one vote for two cars I had to go with Rich's sexy blue SS!

Comment

Originally posted by PhilliesForever View Post
                          Infamous - freshest wheels, cool angle for picture, and I basically want to do all of his mods. LB2 is a close second, might be the fact that it's a Chevy preventing me from voting for him.
                          It may have a chevy but we are all the same on the inside. It would be nice for a Malibu to take it for a month. Thanks for all the votes guys. Glad you like the SS...
                          Last edited by LB2; 02-17-2011, 01:12 AM.
                          2012 AWD Fusion Sport...
                          Steeda springs, Steeda STB, Steeda Motor mount, Steeda Intake, Steeda 93/100 octain tune, Steeda TB spacer, Magnaflow catback, 19x8.5 mustang GT wheels painted body color, 5% and 35% TINT, upper and lower 6,000k HID's, Steeda Hood struts, and tinted tails, and much more...http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3974935/2012-ford-fusion/

Comment

dont forget to add eibach pro kit to mine also. First dual exhaust 2.4L G6, AND.... THE LOCATION FOR THE BEST WEATHER IN WINTER!!!
                            Paying someone to install parts on your car, and bragging about it being fast is like watching someone SMURF your wife, and being proud to raise the kids
                            sigpic
                            Progression Page
                            Four Door Mafia

Forever Pontiac
                            Sponsored by: Negrotis™ Racing

Comment

Originally posted by LB2 View Post
                              It may have a chevy but we are all the same on the inside. It would be nice for a Malibu to take it for a month. Thanks for all the votes guys. Glad you like the SS...
                              It'll happen soon man! We've just got to bide our time... Can't wait to compete against you for that honor!

Comment

Working...
                              X