More problems...argh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More problems...argh

Hey guys and gals, so here's the deal, I've had this car for 1 year now (bought it last Feb), it has 66,000 miles on it, as far as the coolant goes, since last Feb I've had to put in almost 2 quarts (not sure what the deal is there)...and now this last week, the traction control with a slash through it light comes on along with the engine light, and on the DIC it says ENG PWR REDUCED and it bogs down..limped it to a Chevy dealer (don't worry, i know someone there that hooked it up for just $50 to check the codes, not gonna have them fix it)....buut here are the codes that popped up...

P2135, P0270, P0851....my brother and I have been doing some digging to see if we can fix it ourselves...

I guess the 1st one is for a throttle position sensor or throttle body, and the 2nd one is Cylinder 4 Injector Circuit Low, and the 3rd one is Park/Neutral Position Switch Input Circuit Low....

Not sure about those last 2....how hard it would be to fix or whatnot...

Any help would be greatly appreciated as to pinpoint the problem if any of you have been there...maybe difficulty in fixing...anything!!

Thanks everyone!!

Re: More problems...argh

you paid $50 to get the codes? could have went to autozone for free.

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

most of the auto parts stores around here want you to put a deposit down, even if you just want to use it out in the parking lot. Stupid, I know!!

Comment

thats wierd... All the big chain part stores scan codes for free usually, idea being they will be able to sell you a part and not go to a mechanic. Granted they don't give you the scanner they do it themselves.
        2007 Dark Gray Metallic G6 Sedan 3.5L v6 A4
        Former cars... '85 Camaro, '94 Camaro, '00 Camaro, '92 Mustang GT

Comment

Working...
        X