This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midwest BLIZZAAAHHHD!!!

Here is a thread to show off the nastiness of the storm so far. today we are only to have gotten something like 1-3 inches and i just went out to clear it off a bit before the big shit storm happens tonight where we are to get 10-18+ and we already have about 6 or so.... anyways on to pics and vids

[img]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g93/XD9MM/DSCF0866_1024x768.jpg[/img

and the epic storm video taken at 3pm

sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Re: Midwest BLIZZAAAHHHD!!!

Dealing with the same crap over here and I have to go to work in a hour. Maybe i'll snap some pics after I get off in the morning.
    07 G6 GT Progression [traded]
    05 Sentra S-ER Spec-V Progression

Comment

That little thing isn`t a snow shovel. Get a real one that you have to push hard and work the muscles while lifting. Contact WBM for further pointers.
      Mods: Lampoon's crabs under my hood (CAB and FPU w/K&N)
      Partial debadging, blackout window chrome and black overlays; Racingline FSB;
      Redline Elite Quick Lifts; HSRK; intake resonator delete

Comment

how isn't that a snow shovel? its a big ass metal scoop shovel. not one of those pussy bendy ones that women use.

EDIT

if you cant tell its like this but metal

sigpic

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Comment

there is so much ice outside. i was told by my boss to go home from work early b/c of the roads.
          2011 Ibis B8 Audi S4

*When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?*

Comment

Originally posted by Xxgxpstreet08xX View Post
            there is so much ice outside. i was told by my boss to go home from work early b/c of the roads.
            i bet! i heard it was all icy out east. My school, who never cancels, cancelled today and already cancelled tomorrow. i took a small drive in the lady's g6 and the roads were atrocious. Because she is a CNA, I will be driving her to work tomorrow in the 18+ inches we are expecting (locally 22) so wish me luck! oh and she works at 5 am lol
            sigpic

Comment

My school had cancelled all of tomorrows classes by 3pm today, and we have no accumulation yet!

Progression Page - G6P Garage

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonGTP View Post
                i bet! i heard it was all icy out east. My school, who never cancels, cancelled today and already cancelled tomorrow. i took a small drive in the lady's g6 and the roads were atrocious. Because she is a CNA, I will be driving her to work tomorrow in the 18+ inches we are expecting (locally 22) so wish me luck! oh and she works at 5 am lol
                damn. good luck and be careful! I would much rather the snow than this ice. driving on ice is a scary thing.
                2011 Ibis B8 Audi S4

*When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?*

Comment

snow

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
                  Originally posted by snowmanG6
                  you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Originally posted by Xxgxpstreet08xX View Post
                    damn. good luck and be careful! I would much rather the snow than this ice. driving on ice is a scary thing.
                    no kidding, you can steer/drive out of snow with skill. ice? its about hope and physics lol
                    sigpic

Comment

I hate living in Texas miss the good old days in Connecticut. The worst I got this morning was a frozen door on the G6. I hope it gets nasty down here tomorrow
                      2005 G6 V6, CRABS w/ Custom lower grill ram, Eibach on KYB GR-2, Racingline STB & Street MMI , R1 Concepts Slotted & Cross Drilled w/ Hawk Pads, GTP 18" Hyper White, DDM 3K Fogs.

Comment

They just declared LVL 1 travel restrictions here, emergency vehicles and personel only. Its a freaking white out, and the worst is yet to come. This is gonna be something else.
                        Current 2002 Galaxy Silver Grand Prix GTP (L67 3.8 S/C)
                        97 Liquid Red Grand Prix GT - Rip/2009 Midnight Blue Metallic Sedan : RIP

Comment

I'm in a training class this week and the instructor told us that if it snows more than 8 inches then we don't have to be there until 10:00 instead of 8:30.
                          CRABS WAMS MPD GT-R Brembos and stuff

Comment

Originally posted by auquier View Post
                            I'm in a training class this week and the instructor told us that if it snows more than 8 inches then we don't have to be there until 10:00 instead of 8:30.
                            LOL, so how much snow do they need to just cancel class? 2 feet?

Progression Page - G6P Garage

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

before i go to bed, the county below me said 2 things. their snow plows aren't going to run for now because they said "conditions are too bad for them" and they also said they sent the policemen home because they will not respond to emergencies tonight because that would be impossible....wow.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X