Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personal Audio Link

Has anyone heard anything about this?

I called the dealership yesterday and they still had no idea what I was talking about. When will this be rolled out?

I am tired of my FM tuner!
    Canadian 2006 G6 GT Coupe, Black Leather, 8-spkr Monsoon, 17" chrome rims, SolarGuard HP Charcoal 22%, Trunk protector & roll carpet, Silver tire valve covers and a driver with a .

Maybe you can get some answers within THIS LINK I have not read thru the thread, but maybe it will answer your questions...
    Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

After checking into it a bit further I don't think the G6 radio is going to be compatible with this system

First vehicle to have this available is supposed to be the Chevy HHR which uses a newer version of corporate radio. I think it was supposed to just be coming out about now which is why dealer might not have heard - especially if it wasn't a Chevy dealer

Comment

We got screwed!!

Comment

Well I could be wrong but I think I got information from a good source. Hopefully more details on this will come out when the system actually starts getting installed in vehicles.

Comment

I heard about this even before I got the G6, I also asked alot of dealers, no one knew what i was talking about

Heres a link to the press release

It says "Designed specifically for the iPod, GM expects to make the device available on all of its 56 vehicle models - mostly by the end of 2007 – meaning GM will offer the widest range of vehicle applications for iPod integration in the industry"

I hope they mean for past models too, I have a 2007 and really want it

Comment

I'm going to the dealer this afternoon I'll ask them about it when I get there and let you know what they say.
              BCG Member #1::G6er Elite

Comment

Working...
              X