Wal mart oil changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wal mart oil changes

Hey just leting everyone know do NOT have you oil change at wal mart today only i was there and 2 people engines got locked up cuz they didnt put the oil back in the engine so just giving everyone heads up.

Re: Wal mart oil changes

i do my own lol id never go there
    Cold air intake, racingline engine mounts, painted engine cover, tinted tail lights, resonator delete, red and black calipers, Flowmaster 50 series, black upper recessed grills,cobalt ss/tc rims, massive audio nano 800w amp, pioneer A series 460W speakers, pioneer double din touch screen headunit and debadge[color=#FF0000][

My Progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...;s+progression
    JOIN FOREVERPONTIAC.COM...NOW!!!!!!

Comment

i only do it myself. takes 10 minutes.

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

its the draining that takes forever
        Cold air intake, racingline engine mounts, painted engine cover, tinted tail lights, resonator delete, red and black calipers, Flowmaster 50 series, black upper recessed grills,cobalt ss/tc rims, massive audio nano 800w amp, pioneer A series 460W speakers, pioneer double din touch screen headunit and debadge[color=#FF0000][

My Progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...;s+progression
        JOIN FOREVERPONTIAC.COM...NOW!!!!!!

Comment

lol WELL DUH

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
          Originally posted by snowmanG6
          you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

I would never let someone who works at Wal-Mart touch my car let alone get near the engine. I would do the oil change myself but my dealer only charges me 15 bucks and it takes like 10 minutes.
            07 G6 GT Progression [traded]
            05 Sentra S-ER Spec-V Progression

Comment

It's ok Sam has tons of $$$$ to replace engines.... I've seen this happen first hand....

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
              I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Wal-mart and pepboys if you love your car you dont take it to those type of places for maintance
                2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
                Gotta have it Green color
                Brembo brake package
                420 HP 5.0L
                Ford Racing Power Pack
                GT500 track pack differential cover
                BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

Originally posted by FirehawksOwner View Post
                  Hey just leting everyone know do NOT have you oil change at wal mart today only i was there and 2 people engines got locked up cuz they didnt put the oil back in the engine so just giving everyone heads up.
                  I know a guy that has a porsche 911 and took i to his dealer for an loi change and they forgot to put the oil back in it.He got 9.1 miles and it seized on him. Of course they had to buy him a new engine but damn that would suck.

Comment

Working...
                  X