Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone put a flip out tv dvd deck in there car ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone put a flip out tv dvd deck in there car ??

ok my ? is i know with alot of the new ones they have to be wired to your Ebrake so the dvd part will work but people make up a switch to fool it to think that its on so it will work i was wondering how you do this what wire is it i need to tap into & how hard is it to get at???
    any help would be great thanks
    My Best 1/4mile time 14.94 auto gtp

http://g6performance.com/forum/viewtopi ... light=flip

John
    Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

does any one have this deck or no any one who does if so what do you or they think about it?
      Get our Low Price Guarantee, online or in store, on a huge selection of electronics, appliances, furniture, fitness, travel, baby products and more!

Comment

It's not bad, you could do worse but it's a pretty good unit although you can find it other places a lot cheaper. Check out cardomain.

Comment

the price is what i like lol but now detachable face for price what would u suggest

Comment

That's alot for that Jensen. I paid that for my Pioneer on ebay...which by the way has the VM9311TS for about $250 less.
            -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

does it do all the same stuff was it brandnew i am worried about ebay any more some many scams on there

Comment

As long as you buy from someone who has a good feedback you should be ok, I've never had any problems on eBay.

This one might be more of what you are looking for

Comment

The only thing it didn't have was the ipod capability. But yea it was brand new in the box.
                  -Mike #1

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Comment

i did not see any were that said it had a detachable front pannel is that site legit?? us funds i am sure right

Comment

Nah that one doesn't have a detachable faceplate, yes that site is legit it's a very well known site.

Comment

I remember my Pioneer said "Detachable Faceplate", but what it really meant was a small piece in front just popped out of the unit, not the entire face. And that piece could be bought on ebay for around $50
                        -Mike #1

Comment

Yeah the part under the screen will come off, but not the screen obviously.

Comment

from what i read about comments about jensen all seemed great i am still not sure who makes jensen ??
                            this is my deck in my car now will this jensen be a step up or down ??

Comment

I was never a big fan of Jensen, but just by looking at the price of your current radio I'd say it'd be a step up.
                              -Mike #1

Comment

Working...
                              X