G5 custom spoke as winter tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G5 custom spoke as winter tires

I'm wondering if this is possible. Steelies, but looks much better than standard steelies. Same ones as below, but with a Pontiac logo. Brake discs are visible when installed.

Some stuff I need to sort out first though:

Bolt pattern - if it's the same as the Cobalt SS, then it should work, as it's 5x110. Need to find that out from the dealer.

Tire size - The G5 comes with P205/55R16, G6 is P215/60R16. Would this be a good size for winter?
    <-- Gray G6? Click!
    2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
    2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
    Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

They would work because they are 5x110 just like the G6.....and the more narrow you go with winter tires the better. I know a Bridgestone Blizzak Revo-1 outside diameter of a size 225/60r16 is 1/10 more than the stock 225/50r18's that come on it stock. the 225 in a 16" series is also almost an inch more narrow than the 18" series to begin with also.
    Black 06 GTP Coupe - Dr. Speed Cold Air Box, Tinted Windows, Projektorz - Coming this week: Grafxworks Pontiac overlays all around, Black Painted Calipers w/ ZZP Decals and Rockblocker Smoked Tail Light Covers !!

Comment

Working...
    X