No announcement yet.

Review: BlackCatCustoms Gauge overlay.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Review: BlackCatCustoms Gauge overlay.

Brand:Black Cat Customs
    Price: Bought used for $80
    Purchased From: http://www.blackcatcustom.com/

Installation: Easy (if you can turn a wrench you can do this mod)
    Installation Time: 30min
    Any Installation Tips You Have: Make sure you remove the stock overlay! It says this in the directions but if you do not take it off your nedles will stick and not move properly. I know this b/c i forgot to when i did this to a Grand am i had.

Quality of Part: 10
    Product Performance: 9
    Would you Recommend to Others: Absolutly

Any Other Comments: I gave the product performance a 9 only b/c the LED's for the warning lights are visable when lit up. Note though that this is only visable at start up unless your car has a problem.

Last edited by G6GTP07; 01-07-2011, 11:14 PM. Reason: Added another picture.
    G6 GTP 07 3.6L, 6spd manumatic,Custom intake, dropped, on 20"s, debadged.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3169011

Re: Review: BlackCatCustoms Gauge overlay.

wow that looks great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
    Originally posted by [i
    Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

Looks awesome!!! BlackCat rocks. They can put just about whatever you want on there.
      Looks like you got a deal too!! Cool Beans!

The Malibu clusters from the same years have the same needles but in white.
      So during the day it will be white & blue and at night it will be red and black.

Just an idea but it looks awesome how it is.

Congrats!!
      Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
      Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
      WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Great job and it looks really nice.
        Mods: Lampoon's crabs under my hood (CAB and FPU w/K&N)
        Partial debadging, blackout window chrome and black overlays; Racingline FSB;
        Redline Elite Quick Lifts; HSRK; intake resonator delete

Comment

Yeah Im tryin to find some needles that have the silver center piece to match the lettering. Good idea though.
          G6 GTP 07 3.6L, 6spd manumatic,Custom intake, dropped, on 20"s, debadged.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3169011

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon View Post
            The Malibu clusters from the same years have the same needles but in white.
            So during the day it will be white & blue and at night it will be red and black.

Just an idea but it looks awesome how it is.

Congrats!!
            Hmmmmmmm. That's an interesting tip Lampoon.
            Current Mods
            245/45/17 Bridgestone Potenza RE-01 R, 245/45/17 Bridgestone Blizzak WS60, Eibach springs, Debadged, Recessed upper grills, GTP rear valance, GXP exhaust, Redline Tuning QuickLifts, K&N air filter, GMPP strut tower brace, Steering wheel stereo controls, Baer Cobalt 13" front brakes, Cobalt SS 11.75" rear brakes, Stainless steel braided brake lines front & rear, Leather steering wheel, Recessed lower grills, Leather shifter handle, Leather parking brake handle, Leather console lid cover, Volant intake, PIAA H9 & H11 Xtreme White Plus headlights & driving lights, 93 octane tuned ECM & TCM, Custom painted headlights, Motorsport Tech wheel adapters, C5 Corvette 17" x 8.5" wheels, Koni Sport struts and shocks, MSD 8.5mm Super Conductor plug wires, Racingline polyurethane motor mount inserts...
            Altered6 Progression Page

Comment

Working...
            X