White 2006 g6 gt coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White 2006 g6 gt coupe

.:. I like being all couped up.:.2006 GT G6 coupe called "Gisey", 15% tints all around, custom dual exhaust, custom intake, spoiler, 2 12" subs,NOS, dual purge,tinted taillights, MOBIL 1, MPD Ram air hood, 8k HID's headlights & fogs, cross drilled & slotted rotors,Pioneer Avic D3/CD Changer, Sols. GXP Rims

Dam you just joined today and already have 20 posts

Nice car

Comment

Originally posted by hnda8n
      Dam you just joined today and already have 20 posts

Nice car
      bored at work, lol, + I've been dying to join and post on a lot of topics.
      .:. I like being all couped up.:.2006 GT G6 coupe called "Gisey", 15% tints all around, custom dual exhaust, custom intake, spoiler, 2 12" subs,NOS, dual purge,tinted taillights, MOBIL 1, MPD Ram air hood, 8k HID's headlights & fogs, cross drilled & slotted rotors,Pioneer Avic D3/CD Changer, Sols. GXP Rims

Comment

NOS huh? you're the first one i believe.........
        -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
        Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

Nice looking car...what kind of exhaust do you have?

Comment

Sweet!

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

Nice colour choice

Comment

wow!

looks really nice! :smoke:

does any light make it through those tails?
                Originally posted by TLS2000
                Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
                http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
                GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

Looks good
                  2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
                  Gotta have it Green color
                  Brembo brake package
                  420 HP 5.0L
                  Ford Racing Power Pack
                  GT500 track pack differential cover
                  BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

ooooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by blkGTPcoupe
                      NOS huh? you're the first one i believe.........
                      i have to get more pics, but this is when i installed the dual purge out of the front...

Comment

NOS huh, I've been thinking about getting that but havent read up on what it does to the engine or transmission, it would also just be for kicks since I dont do any racing.
                        BCG Member #1::G6er Elite

Comment

Originally posted by jnak
                          Nice looking car...what kind of exhaust do you have?
                          My bf took it to a shop to get done. He studied my car for like an hour and figured a y pipe was the way to go. So they cut off the "war tank" muffler and did a custom y pipe with dual outlets. I was initially going to go for 3" tips but decided to keep looking stock with 2 1/2" chrome tips. Everything cost about $150 and it sounds awesome. Its not too loud but not the stock sound either.

Comment

Looks good..
                            2006 GT, GTP Ulra-Bright Wheels, GTP Exhaust, Painted dual lower valence, Middle mirrors, Bottom rocker panels, Red Calipers, GM Strut Bar, Redline Tuning QuickLifts, G6 all weather floor mats, Debadged, Chrome lower grill accents and Chrome shift knob
                            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645473

JUST ARRIVE: CRAB INTAKE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by reubenk
                              NOS huh, I've been thinking about getting that but havent read up on what it does to the engine or transmission, it would also just be for kicks since I dont do any racing.
                              I did it because I have a lot of friends that work in the service department at my dealer so i don't have any worries about warranty.Also, I mostly use it to intimidate people, just for fun.. It's hilarious watching they're faces when they see im juiced... but from what I've read a 50 shot wouldn't do any damage, unless you use it 24-7. But don't take my word on it, im not an expert, lol.... :warped: :

Comment

Working...
                              X