question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question

The back seat cup holder piece between the seats, can you buy that and simply replace it if you don't have it?

Yes you probably can. Try GMPARTSDIRECT or GMPARTSCHEAP, they should list the part. :smoke:
    SOLD * 2006 G6 GTP 6MT * SOLD
    Crimson Red W/Taupe 2-Tone Leather; DoctorSpeed Stage 4 CAB, Custom Dual Muffler Exhaust ;"JAKED" Lower Grille, GM Strut Bar, Aftermarket Spoiler, White Faced Gauges, Painted Interior Parts, Window Tints, Mostly debadged.
    CURRENT: 2007 Acura TL Type-S 286 HP 6MT
    Moroccan Red Pearl /Taupe Leather Sports Seats; Tints: 15% rears, 50% fronts;Axis Hiro 18X8.5 hyper silver wheels w/Yokohama Advan S.4. 245/40/18 UHPAS Tires; Color-Matched Splash Guards

Comment

One question - why don't you have it? Did your car not come with it? If so you should take it back to the dealer and they will get one for you.

Comment

Unless she's talking about the coupe-seat-in-a-sedan discussion we had?

we need one of each coupe/sedan owners who live close to each other to check this....
        Originally posted by colinpeddle
        They'll begin missing us soon. Once all the threads stay on topic thru 14 pages... oh they'll miss us, our wit and our insane ability to wander off topic so effortlessly. Some day, a g5er will stop and say

Go tell the G6ers, passerby,
        That here, by G6er law, we lie
        Stranger, tell the G6ers that we behaved as they would wish us to, and are buried here.
        THIS IS G6PERFORMANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KJHLKAJDHLKJHLKAAHHHHHHHHHHHH<- battle cry.

Comment

Umm...yeah.....so who has a coupe and sedan near each other??

Comment

If Nikki were still around - I know she lives over by me...
            Originally posted by colinpeddle
            They'll begin missing us soon. Once all the threads stay on topic thru 14 pages... oh they'll miss us, our wit and our insane ability to wander off topic so effortlessly. Some day, a g5er will stop and say

Go tell the G6ers, passerby,
            That here, by G6er law, we lie
            Stranger, tell the G6ers that we behaved as they would wish us to, and are buried here.
            THIS IS G6PERFORMANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KJHLKAJDHLKJHLKAAHHHHHHHHHHHH<- battle cry.

Comment

I have teh GTP vert coup, and no I do not have it, it's just a plastic center piece

Comment

if i can ever get the person in town with the coupe to stop..ill find this info out

Comment

I just looked at the picture of the convertible backseat on the Pontiac website. Your back seat looks a lot different than mine. Looks more like two buckets rather than a bench with a plastic console in the middle. I'm not sure if the plastic piece from the coupes (with the cupholders) will fit in there.

Comment

yeah, there 2 bucket seats..its sweat

Comment

someone before said that the part in our coupes is part of the seat and not its own thing...but dont you have the two cup holders in the middle on the ground???? plus i think the cup holders in the coupes would mess with the seat belts since they are in the middle on the vert
                      what makes a decision right or wrong is what happens after that decision is made -Marv Levy

'07 GT coupe, black with black rolling on black(crome) The Original

Comment

MINE

Comment

that last picture the gtp seats? pretty sweet.
                          Cobalt SS s/c, G85, Stage II, GM armrest

Comment

First picture was sedan rear seats.

Second picture is coupe rear seats

Third picture is 'vert rear seats on the no longer available GTP.

sigpic
                            Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

No cup holders in the back seat of the Convertible.
                              Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                              Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                              WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Working...
                              X