Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Monsoon audio help, not keeping settings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monsoon audio help, not keeping settings?

On my monsoon radio I cant keep the audio setting on each channel. If I set it to POP and change the channel to another preset it goes back to custom. Even if I set custom settings it loses it every time you change the channel. If I go back to that previous preset that setting is gone too. Now on the CD and I set it to POP say and leave it, change CD it keeps the settings on any of them. Its just the radio that I cant keep the settings.

Am I doing something wrong?
    2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
    Gotta have it Green color
    Brembo brake package
    420 HP 5.0L
    Ford Racing Power Pack
    GT500 track pack differential cover
    BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Re: Monsoon audio help, not keeping settings?

i belive you need to set teh audio setting and then set teh preset. so if you wanted 102.1 to be rock and preset 1 and its on pop but already preset 1 you need to set it to rock and then go ahead and press and hold 1 to relearn it to that spot. then it should stick

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
    Originally posted by snowmanG6
    you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Originally posted by ahuhn View Post
      i belive you need to set teh audio setting and then set teh preset. so if you wanted 102.1 to be rock and preset 1 and its on pop but already preset 1 you need to set it to rock and then go ahead and press and hold 1 to relearn it to that spot. then it should stick
      Thanks! I will try that tommorow!

2013 Mustang GT
      Brembo brake package
      420 HP 5.0L
      Ford Racing Power Pack

Comment

Thanks Andy, I have the same problem

Progression Page - G6P Garage

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

Originally posted by ahuhn View Post
          That was it! Wasnt going to do it till tommorow but had to run out to store tonight and tryed it! Just set it for ROCK or POP and then resaved the radio station and all is right!

Thanks again!

2013 Mustang GT
          Brembo brake package
          420 HP 5.0L
          Ford Racing Power Pack

Comment

Working...
          X