Plz help me with ACC cable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plz help me with ACC cable

I am using the Metra Kit for my installation, I cannot find a cable on the metra that works only when the ACC is on. Both red and yellow cables have 12 volts with or without key turned on. I tried with a voltmeter the original harness and I found no ACC cable there either.

So what cable should I use for the ACC? Also what cable should I use for the reverse, so that camera comes on when car is placed on reverse?

Thanks for help in advanced

Re: Plz help me with ACC cable

your using the 99-3303? if you are you just connect everything to the radio harness and plug it in.

As for the camera, once the unit has the camera plugged in it should automatically go to the camera when its in reverse unless the camera has a wire for the reverse signal in which case you need to find the wire that has power only when the car is in reverse
    Last edited by Dmanj; 01-03-2011, 01:49 PM.

Comment

did you or did you not have monsoon prior to this?

maybe this helps? idk if this answers your ? or not

sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

My metra was bad, the camera had a reverse cable as well as the deck so I plugged the reverse cable on the back light cable and its all good now.

Comment

Working...
        X