No announcement yet.

G6 Cat Back Exhaust Video with SOUND!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G6 Cat Back Exhaust Video with SOUND!!!

There were two videos.

can't get the videos to work with Media Player, is there a codec you need. I tried Quicktime and got it to work but the video was horrible and there was no sound.

EDIT: I got it to work, barely. With Realplayer although the video was garbled to hell like when I tried to play it with Quicktime but at least I got audio although one of the videos stopped playing because it said the AVI was bad.

Comment

I'm sure everyone is getting the, "File Format is Invalid" from windows media player.

GT-R you damn tease....stop it already
      TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

SOUNDS FUCKIN SICK.... cant see shit but I got perfect sound...
        download a divx player from download.com, save target as and drag file to divx player!!
        Originally posted by Toyz
        Originally posted by simplyred
        what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
        As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

Open it with Internet Exporer. Right click and save as traget. Download them. Open them with realplayer or Quicktime. First one plays for about 3 minutes but is all trippy on acid. Second plays full and looks good.

Comments:

I like, she sounds really good! Whats the CEL from? Are you using the stock resonator, no resonator, aftermarket?

When the pipes and muffler warm up, does the weee little amount of rasp stop? I would assume, I always got that in my aftermarket set ups. One more vid I would like to see is a "drive by". Have your friend stand inthe street and do a couple drive by's. One on heavy accel, one on a heavy accel but decel by the camera (to hear the "back pressure"). and one at a constant 25mph cruise... that one is the most important. I want it sound most bitching at a constant cruise.

Nice work.. you have my interest although my system sounds fairly close. I can't pass up full stainless with mandrel bends, though.
          Straight up Pimp Trollin'
          2006 Silver MazdaSpeed 6 Grand Touring Sedan
          w/ Real Working BOV Action!!!11!

"Zoom Zoom + 6psi Bitches!"

Comment

is you check engine lite on for a reason due to the exhaust?? Just wondering

Comment

Comment

Cool!
                Straight up Pimp Trollin'
                2006 Silver MazdaSpeed 6 Grand Touring Sedan
                w/ Real Working BOV Action!!!11!

"Zoom Zoom + 6psi Bitches!"

Comment

Yeah... definatly cool, a driveby would be key to hearing it under a load and passing by... those are probably the 2 most important factors to me. Inside the car sounded pretty damn good tho, not overpowering! Update us if you can get the diff videos, if you can.. try not to make them 2 big, a 15 min vid would be huge!

Comment

Comment

The codec pack might work, but as I had said if you download the divx player from download.com (free) it wil play on that. Plus its a better movie player than windows media!

Comment

no sound for me with quicktime-if someone has a converter could you convert them from AVI??
                        TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Comment

nah no problem man, just as long as you have a reliable file to upload so everyone can see it without downloading codecs and other software. Thanks again.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X