Forgot how Bad Stock speakers are!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forgot how Bad Stock speakers are!!

I replaced my rear deck speakers... I cannot believe how terrible they looked

2007 G6 V6 - Debadged - 20% tint all the way around - 8.3" LCD Single Din Aftermarket Headunit - Pinoneer aftermarket speakers - DDM HID's Lows/ Fogs 8000K - Custom Vanity Plate - 48 LED strip added to stock headlights - Concealed .40 Glock 22 Mount (center console)

Re: Forgot how Bad Stock speakers are!!

yes, they are bad. Just like most stock car speakers are.

Comment

Guessing those aren't the Monsoon speakers then? I has Monsoon stock speakers and I think they sounded pretty good in my car.
      RIP 2007 Black G6 GT Coupe - you will be missed

"The H is silent."

Comment

Originally posted by cHrewone View Post
        Guessing those aren't the Monsoon speakers then? I has Monsoon stock speakers and I think they sounded pretty good in my car.
        they sounded good, just looked like JUNK.... and they are not monsoon
        2007 G6 V6 - Debadged - 20% tint all the way around - 8.3" LCD Single Din Aftermarket Headunit - Pinoneer aftermarket speakers - DDM HID's Lows/ Fogs 8000K - Custom Vanity Plate - 48 LED strip added to stock headlights - Concealed .40 Glock 22 Mount (center console)

Comment

but the monsoons look just about the same lol
          Appearance: Sexy Electric Blue Metallic - 35% Tint, , Painted Calipers, Spyder Halo Projector Headlights, Red Under Dash LED's, Lower Grill Chrome Trim

Performance: Canuck Lowering Springs, Crabs O3 + FPU, Custom Dual Muffler Borla Exhaust, Front Adjustable End Links

Audio: Kenwood DNX5120 Double din, Hifonics HFI1000.1 Mono Amp, RE SEX12D4 12" Subwoofer (pushing 750w), Alpine Type S 6x9 Speakers, Jensen Power 720 amp

Comment

Given that I'm not an audiophile by any means, I agree with c{silent H}rewone that the Monsoon system sounds pretty darned good just by itself
            CRABs, STBs, Uppers, Loud Noises Coming Out The Back End

Odd random pics on my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001119651822

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DroptopDiamond View Post
              Given that I'm not an audiophile by any means, I agree with c{silent H}rewone that the Monsoon system sounds pretty darned good just by itself
              Again.. I am not saying that the speakers SOUND bad ... I am saying they LOOK bad

Comment

And it's better to look good than to feel good
                CRABs, STBs, Uppers, Loud Noises Coming Out The Back End

Odd random pics on my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001119651822

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DroptopDiamond View Post
                  And it's better to look good than to feel good
                  I think I have the looking good thing down already .... JK

Comment

Working...
                  X