Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ford Edge

All I can say is: DAMN!

The pictures don't do this car justice. I'm not sure if they're for sale yet, but I do know that I've seen some mules running around here. They are built just down the road from my place. Ford has a winner with this one.

sigpic
    Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

eh. The interior is nice.
    -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Not bad for a Ford.
      2006 Black GTP Sedan

Comment

Unimpressed. It's nice, but nothing that hasn't been done before. Ford's specialty.

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
        - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
        - DS S3 Intake
        - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

Doesn't look like anything special. But Tom says the pics don't do it justice so I guess I'll wait until I see it person before formally calling it a piece of crap.

In all fairness the initial G6 coupe photos GM published were crap too.

Comment

Originally posted by jnak
            whoa those were the pictures that inspired me to buy the car.
            -Mike #1

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Comment

Originally posted by GTPGuy82
              Originally posted by jnak
              whoa those were the pictures that inspired me to buy the car.
              Ya, well, you apparently were able to see through the shit.

I hated the G6 coupe in any pictures I saw of it from GM. I hated it when I saw it on display at the dealership for about six months. One day, when I decided I wanted a new car, I got a good look at it and was impressed enough to choose it over a supercharged Grand Prix GT, or a v8 Grand Prix GXP.

sigpic
              Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

yea in person it looks a million times better. I wanted it even more when I saw my first one in person, which happened to be black
                -Mike #1

Comment

I really wanted to like the G6 coupe, but those first pictures were awful. The later pictures, and especially seeing it in person are what did it for me.

Comment

This Edge looks wicked awesome (The 1st one looks best)
                    BMG Cofounder who happens to be a Petrolsexual
                    ^ The Man
                    v The Legend

Comment

I could see the Edge as being along the lines of a Scion and getting a hundred different accessories and parts to add on to it.
                      -Mike #1

Comment

Ok, I love to bash Ford all day long... BUT! I saw this car at a Ford booth at the Rose Festival this summer in Portland, Or, its quite the looker. It was black and had NO badges on it what-so-ever. The glass roof is spectacular and the quality of the interior is like nothing I would have expected from a Ford.

You have to sit in it to know exactly what I am talking about. The glass roof man! Oh my gosh! Its so freaking awesome!

As far as the after-market scene I would compare it to the PT Cruiser as far as options offered...
                        2006 GTP Sedan, Black, 18% Carbon Tint All Around...
                        The G-Spot

Comment

It's alright looking. I'd probably never buy one though

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

not a fan
                            Originally posted by TLS2000
                            Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
                            http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
                            GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

fug
                              -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
                              http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
                              Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

Working...
                              X