Bought Springs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought Springs!

I bought SSC Springs last night. Lets see what happens and if I have any success getting them on.

2013 Subaru Wrx STi "Rally Armor Mud Flaps, LED Interior Lights, Tint, R205 Badges, WeatherTech Mats, Volk CE28N Rims, WC lathe werks Stainless Sphere Shift Knob"

2009 Solstice GXP #1123 "Solo Mach Exhaust, GMPP Stage 2, Soft Top, Trifecta Tune, 4.5k Hids"

2006 G6 GTP "GT-R, VMS Tune, Crabs, 4.5k HIDS, HSRK, 35% Tint, Spolier, GMPP Strut Bar, Other Random Mods"

Doing it yourself? If so be careful.
    BMG Cofounder who happens to be a Petrolsexual
    ^ The Man
    v The Legend

Comment

Yeah...springs can be pretty dangerous if you don't know what you're doing.

New location Jonnycat? Did you move in with Ernie and Bert?

Comment

jonny you really need to get rid of that sig pic, I cant stop staring at it. You know how hard it is to read when your eyes drift away from the words?
        BCG Member #1::G6er Elite

Comment

No, I am not putting them on. I know a mechanic that does a lot of work on Pontiac so I don't know if i am getting them on this weekend but my exhaust is definitively coming on this weekend.

2013 Subaru Wrx STi "Rally Armor Mud Flaps, LED Interior Lights, Tint, R205 Badges, WeatherTech Mats, Volk CE28N Rims, WC lathe werks Stainless Sphere Shift Knob"

2009 Solstice GXP #1123 "Solo Mach Exhaust, GMPP Stage 2, Soft Top, Trifecta Tune, 4.5k Hids"

2006 G6 GTP "GT-R, VMS Tune, Crabs, 4.5k HIDS, HSRK, 35% Tint, Spolier, GMPP Strut Bar, Other Random Mods"

Comment

You should have waited a week or two, i would have sold you a set Thats cool though, the springs give these cars a nice look.
            Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

You're selling your springs? How come?

Comment

He's selling his car, and is returning it to stock.

sigpic
                Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Oh...I missed that.

Comment

yeh i missed that one too...when did kyle say this

Comment

Hmmm.. maybe it was just mentioned to the mods.

sigpic
                      Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

I never remember hearing that either.

Must only be in their little mod circle

Comment

I never heard about it either.

Comment

Originally posted by Toyz
                            You should have waited a week or two, i would have sold you a set Thats cool though, the springs give these cars a nice look.
                            I'd be interested in those
                            2006 6.0 LS2 GTO Metallic Black
                            2007 3.5 VVT G6 Liquid Silver - Gone.

Comment

I know I know

Yes it is true. And yes it was officially mentioned to the mods, but i have made a few statements within the forum But yes, unfortunetly it is true
                              Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Working...
                              X