Request install: OEM ground effects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request install: OEM ground effects

I am hoping someone on here could post a how to on how to install the OEM ground effects on their 6.
    2009 Ford Mustang Premium Pony 4.0L
    2001 GMC Sierra SL 4.3L

Re: Request install: OEM ground effects

Prob won't happen, but if you have any questions let me know...I just followed the manuel it came with...hardest parts are the side and front...you prob wanna pick up some extra super heavy duty double sided tape from home depot too

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

So I read the instructions on the install, and I see that there is cutting and drilling involved.... AWESOME!
      2001 GMC Sierra SL 4.3L

Comment

Originally posted by The01Cav View Post
        So I read the instructions on the install, and I see that there is cutting and drilling involved.... AWESOME!
        Ah common boy, cutting and drilling is nothing if you got the right tools. Perhaps you should make the How To as you go along.

2006 Black G6 2.4 - Sold
        2007 Chrysler 300 Touring 3.5L - Current

Mods: AFE CAI, Red Calipers, Halo Projectors
        Mods Planned: Magnaflow CatBack Exhaust, Eibach Springs, BBK Shorty Headers, E&G rear spoiler

Comment

Depends on if I do it or just have our body man do it.
          2001 GMC Sierra SL 4.3L

Comment

def no cutting...but there is drilling....just to liitle holes...might be in DE tomorrow early...u gonna be around?

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

what time and where?
              2001 GMC Sierra SL 4.3L

Comment

Elkerton or something MD

Comment

Oh okay. Send me a PM on the location and time.
                  2001 GMC Sierra SL 4.3L

Comment

i think u could do it larry, all the messing around you have done with kits on your old car. i dont see why u cant.

Comment

Originally posted by cookiemonster17 View Post
                      Prob won't happen, but if you have any questions let me know...I just followed the manuel it came with...hardest parts are the side and front...you prob wanna pick up some extra super heavy duty double sided tape from home depot too
                      My buddy put a wings west kit on his T.A. and used drywall screws instead of tape. He had the tape fail once and ran over the front peice.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
                      Originally posted by [i
                      Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

my tape is holding up well now...can't imageine screwing into the kit...might crack it

Comment

ya true mine is holding up decent. Its not like the tape is the only thing holding them on. There are also plugs on each piece.
                          8000k hids, interior paint, tint 35 front/ 20 back, tinted tails with pontiac symbol, blacked out headlights with black eyelids, red grille lights, racing stripes, interior neons, 2- OZaudio 10 in subs, 1800 watt kenwood amp, 17in XXR-001, intake, custom exhaust, painted engine cover

Comment

Anyone know where i can buy the front lip of the kit? The side skirts aren't doing me justice because of the split in the middle of them and the bumper to me isn't that desirable either. So if anyone knows of anywhere i can find one point it out, thanks
                            sigpic
                            My Babe:
                            Megan Racing Coilovers, HID Low Beams (50K) and Yellow Fogs, Rear Roof Spoiler, OEM Body Kit, Work Emitz

To Come:
                            Custom suspension for Excessive Negative Camber and MORE!

Comment

Working...
                            X