Request How-To: Door Handle assembly.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request How-To: Door Handle assembly.

I stumbled upon this site doing some searching on this subject, and spent quite a bit looking around trying to find information and didn't find what I was looking for.

The outside driver door handle doesn't work. I can pull it open, nothing happens, it doesn't even spring back into place. I took the inside panel off and I took a rod out with a plastic T (sort of) on the end. I imagine the plastic T looking thing is moved by the outside handle, which lowers the rod, which unlatches the door. I can't figure out how to reassemble the rod/T. Any tips? If you need more description I'd be willing to try to describe this more thoroughly.

Thanks!

Re: Request How-To: Door Handle assembly.

As far as I know, nobody has had this happen to them. However, our resident tech should be along to give you an idea. I would suggest a getting Chilton manual because it may/should have an exploded view of how this assembly goes together.

Comment

Re: Request How-To: Door Handle assembly.

any pictures?

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
      Originally posted by snowmanG6
      you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Working...
      X