DIC took a crap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DIC took a crap?

Not sure if it's that or something else. I noticed the problem when I went to get out of the car and the radio wouldn't turn off (it powers off, but display stays on) and none of the menu/info buttons work to the left of the display (this is a basic CD stereo without the band button)

Another quirky thing is that when I went to drive after this happened, my speed was reading too high. I thought it messed up the speed reading, but after closer look, it's in KPH and odometer in KMs!

I hope it's that simple. I was planning on changing out the stereo out anyway for one that does have a band button so I can get one of those PAC audio adapters for my iPod. Thoughts?
    Last edited by dennisM; 11-24-2010, 11:30 PM.

Re: DIC took a crap?

gonna need the dic to work to change back to mphs

Comment

Originally posted by bluegtp33 View Post
      gonna need the dic to work to change back to mphs
      Or move to Canada. Have you checked the fuse?
      Mods: Lampoon's crabs under my hood (CAB and FPU w/K&N)
      Partial debadging, blackout window chrome and black overlays; Racingline FSB;
      Redline Elite Quick Lifts; HSRK; intake resonator delete

Comment

Originally posted by standfast View Post
        Or move to Canada
        Best answer yet!

Progression Page - G6P Garage

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

Originally posted by BORN2SKI View Post
          Best answer yet!
          Agreed!

Well I started simple with pulling the fuse and disconnecting the battery. Reconnected everything and it works! I'm still going to investigate further to see if there's something wrong somewhere.

Comment

Working...
          X