• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeep Black Ops Edition

Just saw a commercial for this, looks nice but no weapons included

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
    Originally posted by [i
    Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Re: Jeep Black Ops Edition

Originally posted by WS6 RACING View Post
    looks nice but no weapons included
    Then whats the point?

Progression Page - G6P Garage

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

It just looked like a black jeep to me....???
      Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
      Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
      WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

its problebly alot more $$$$ too lol

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
        Originally posted by snowmanG6
        you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Waste of money
          8000k hids, interior paint, tint 35 front/ 20 back, tinted tails with pontiac symbol, blacked out headlights with black eyelids, red grille lights, racing stripes, interior neons, 2- OZaudio 10 in subs, 1800 watt kenwood amp, 17in XXR-001, intake, custom exhaust, painted engine cover

Comment

What is this world coming too?

2006 Black G6 2.4 - Sold
            2007 Chrysler 300 Touring 3.5L - Current

Mods: AFE CAI, Red Calipers, Halo Projectors
            Mods Planned: Magnaflow CatBack Exhaust, Eibach Springs, BBK Shorty Headers, E&G rear spoiler

Comment

http://www.jeep.com/en/callofduty/?b...hannel=display

Thought someone might be interested!!

My Progression---------------------Crimson Crusade---------------------Why Do I Run?
              Originally posted by wzbhnn
              We all like different looks, that's why we mod!!

Comment

Best comment:

It's going to be somewhat difficult for the buyers to drive this in their mom's basement where they live
                CRABs, STBs, Uppers, Loud Noises Coming Out The Back End

Odd random pics on my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001119651822

sigpic

Comment

pretty dumb IMO, so it has some decals and glossy wheels.....oh and a pricetag that is ridiculous-awesome
                  TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

the only good thing it has literally is the upgraded suspension....honestly idk the price but if it's wat yall are sayin then im not paying that for a bigger armrest n more storage areas with the little black ops signia on the side......and if was a true black ops jeep i really doubt there would be a nice sound system in there....its all a bunch of crap for more cash
                    Cold air intake, racingline engine mounts, painted engine cover, tinted tail lights, resonator delete, red and black calipers, Flowmaster 50 series, black upper recessed grills,cobalt ss/tc rims, massive audio nano 800w amp, pioneer A series 460W speakers, pioneer double din touch screen headunit and debadge[color=#FF0000][

My Progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...;s+progression
                    JOIN FOREVERPONTIAC.COM...NOW!!!!!!

Comment

If I were to pay that much for a Jeep (which I wouldn't under normal circumstances) I'd spent it on a Rubicon instead of that POS
                      Mods: Tint, Resonator Delete, K&N Filter, GT-R Exhaust, GXP rear bumper, Debadged

Comment

Its embarising being a jeep owner to see that jeep come about. All its going to be is a sticker option basically that you over pay for and not give you an extra penny on trade in. IMO those prices for the new JK Wranglers are too much as it is breaking 30K dollars and only have a 200 HP V6. They should have revised the inline 4.0L HO 6cly for those jeeps or put a mild V8. The 3.8L as it is sucks down fuel and does get you anywheres.
                        2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
                        Gotta have it Green color
                        Brembo brake package
                        420 HP 5.0L
                        Ford Racing Power Pack
                        GT500 track pack differential cover
                        BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

Working...
                        X