Low Profile Wiper Blades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low Profile Wiper Blades

Last time I needed wiper blades I tried buying 2 different brands and I was not happy that they made the wiper arm sit so high off of the window. Because of this I wound up breaking down and buying the more expensive ones from the dealer and returning the others.

This time around I found the following wiper blades fit with the same profile as the ones I purchased form the dealer. If you pressed me I might say that they were 1/8 inch higher but I am probably just imagining that.

The only real difference is that these blades have more of a rounded tip on the connector where the blades from the dealer were more pointed. They look good. I have no idea how long they will last because I just installed them but I thought I would share the information.

I paid about $15.00 for each blade with a little bit of shipping.

VALE Wiper Blades
    Driver - 900-24-7B
    Passenger - 900-21-7B

Re: Low Profile Wiper Blades

i've always used the bosch icons without a problem.
    2009 PONTIAC G8
    MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

Originally posted by ragingfish View Post
      i've always used the bosch icons without a problem.
      I'm pretty sure that's what I bought last spring. I know they were Bosch at least. They seem a bit big though, and sometimes one side of the clip comes lose.

Comment

Michelin Radius's here. Never had an issue and been running them for over a year. On second pair now. 24" DS and 21" PS
        Mods: Tint, Resonator Delete, K&N Filter, GT-R Exhaust, GXP rear bumper, Debadged

Comment

Working...
        X