New Toyota (sorta)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Toyota (sorta)

I'm always looking for something new and better. So here is what I found this morning. Just because I'm in Kentucky it doesn't make me a redneck and just because this is a Toyota it doesn't make me a ricer. Cause once you see this you might wanna decide that Toyota should make this car. (I hope this pic fits....)http://www.autoblog.com/photos/toyot...n/med/#3533092
    Traded in G6 GTP 17 September 2012 for 2011 Musang GT 5.0L 6sp manual.

"A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.”

Get Honor, Stay Honor

Re: New Toyota (sorta)

i actually like it. i'd like it better w/o the red.
    2011 Ibis B8 Audi S4

*When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?*

Comment

Love it, minus the red and the rims that is

Progression Page - G6P Garage

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

side exhaust?
        Cold air intake, racingline engine mounts, painted engine cover, tinted tail lights, resonator delete, red and black calipers, Flowmaster 50 series, black upper recessed grills,cobalt ss/tc rims, massive audio nano 800w amp, pioneer A series 460W speakers, pioneer double din touch screen headunit and debadge[color=#FF0000][

My Progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...;s+progression
        JOIN FOREVERPONTIAC.COM...NOW!!!!!!

Comment

Rims aren't bad but paint it solid black and that would be pretty badass. Just wish it wasn't a toyota.
          My Car Domain
          Vector 93 ECM/TCM Dyno tune, Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus 235/50/18 , RacingLine Motor Mounts & Strut Bar, R1 Premium drilled rotors, Custom Exhaust w/ 4" tips, Inchannel Rain Guards, Crabs CAB & Front Pipe Upgrade, GXP rear bumper, 15% Ceramic Tint, Blue Calipers, Blue Dart Overlays, Upper Window & Lower Grill Chrome, Side GTP Emblems, Chrome Door Locks, 8k HID Head & Fogs, Pioneer Head Unit, Rockford Door Speakers

Comment

Does it still have that crappy engine?

Comment

Yeah it has that crappy 346ci 650HP V8 from the Nascar Camry
              Traded in G6 GTP 17 September 2012 for 2011 Musang GT 5.0L 6sp manual.

"A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.”

Get Honor, Stay Honor

Comment

Hmm not to shabby but they'll have to put Hybrid all over it if they want Obama to make it street legal
                My Car Domain
                Vector 93 ECM/TCM Dyno tune, Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus 235/50/18 , RacingLine Motor Mounts & Strut Bar, R1 Premium drilled rotors, Custom Exhaust w/ 4" tips, Inchannel Rain Guards, Crabs CAB & Front Pipe Upgrade, GXP rear bumper, 15% Ceramic Tint, Blue Calipers, Blue Dart Overlays, Upper Window & Lower Grill Chrome, Side GTP Emblems, Chrome Door Locks, 8k HID Head & Fogs, Pioneer Head Unit, Rockford Door Speakers

Comment

Originally posted by SergeantGrunt View Post
                  346ci 650HP V8 from the Nascar Camry

Progression Page - G6P Garage

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

I have seen a few modded Camry's around here and I always liked their style, but they are still slow. So a 650hp Camry would be pretty sweet. Besides toyota needs to get back into the buisness of making fast cars.
                    07 G6 GT Progression [traded]
                    05 Sentra S-ER Spec-V Progression

Comment

eh change the rear bumper and I would consider it. long as they fix the throttle sticking and brake issue. I dont want to be stuck wide open with 650HP and no brakes
                      Originally posted by Metalhead852 View Post
                      Does it still have that crappy engine?
                      yes. it sure is better then and G6 or Honda motor.

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                      Originally posted by ahuhn
                      so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Originally posted by snowmanG6 View Post
                        eh change the rear bumper and I would consider it. long as they fix the throttle sticking and brake issue. I dont want to be stuck wide open with 650HP and no brakes
                        lmao this is true!
                        2011 Ibis B8 Audi S4

*When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?*

Comment

your just a redneck ricer.

Comment

Dear Toyota, How much money do actually save by not painting the door handles? Just wondering. Kthanksbi!
                            2005 Chevy Trailblazer: K and N CAI, Gibson Cat Back Exhaust, Billet Grille, Tinted Aftermarket Tail Lights.

Comment

Originally posted by snowmanG6 View Post

yes. it sure is better then and G6 or Honda motor.
                              it's definietly a SEMA car which means you won't ever be driving it or seeing it on the road.

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

Working...
                              X