Monsoon ?'s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monsoon ?'s

Ok to start I know little to nothing about audio so here come the questions.
    I upgraded my stock stereo to the monsoon h/u. It has the amp input or whatever it is on the back of the stereo. But... I dont have the plug that goes to it because I had the stock system.
    Where can I buy this plug
    And from that do I need a wiring diagram to hook up the rem. and the speaker wire from the subs?
    K&N typhoon, Magnaflow Cat-back, Eibach Springs, Konig Rims, Sunny Tires,

Re: Monsoon ?'s

If you're talking about the 12-pin connector, I have the Monsoon, and only have the 24-pin connector.
    As for the rest, cant help you there.

Progression Page - G6P Garage

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

Havnt pulled out the stereo yet I was saving that for Saturday, but I from what I remember when I put it in it was the smaller connecter so probably the 12pin, I plugged in the 24pin and the antena there was still a smaller plug in the bottom right corner and I have nothing to plug into it

Comment

My 2006 Monsoon headunit has the 24 pin, 12 pin, and antenna connectors. What are you asking specifically? Your car doesn't have a 12 pin connector?
        2006 Pontiac G6 GT

Appearance Mods: AIT front bumper, Black Eagle Eye Halo Projectors with DDM Tuning 5000k HIDs 35w,
        GT door decals, painted interior trim, red calipers, de-chromed window trim
        Performance Mods: WAMS tune, CRABS, aftermarket sound system

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Abyssul View Post
          My 2006 Monsoon headunit has the 24 pin, 12 pin, and antenna connectors. What are you asking specifically? Your car doesn't have a 12 pin connector?
          U have On-Star? Cause my '06 doesnt have the 12-pin

Progression Page - G6P Garage

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

I dont have onstar, mine is an 05 but the radio came out of an 07 i believe

Comment

I have no On-Star.
              2006 Pontiac G6 GT

Appearance Mods: AIT front bumper, Black Eagle Eye Halo Projectors with DDM Tuning 5000k HIDs 35w,
              GT door decals, painted interior trim, red calipers, de-chromed window trim
              Performance Mods: WAMS tune, CRABS, aftermarket sound system

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X