60 Minutes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 60 Minutes

Just finished watching 60min with Top Gear. It was pretty good. I didn't know there was so much controvercy surrounding the show. From Richards near death crash to the quirky stuff Jeremy says, some people are actually calling for the show to be taken off the air. Total rubbish if you ask me. Anyway, if you haven't watched tonight, it was pretty good.
    Traded in G6 GTP 17 September 2012 for 2011 Musang GT 5.0L 6sp manual.

"A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.”

Get Honor, Stay Honor

Re: 60 Minutes

Just saw it too actually. I love seeing that part where she gets "the boys" to come out
    2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
    Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
    Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
    2005 CGM GTO.
    386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
    2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Yeah I watched it, top gear is always controversial which always makes me laugh my ass off with what they say. They only showed the white stig and not the old black one, they talked about the stig but not how controversial he has been in the past and present right now also.

2013 Subaru Wrx STi "Rally Armor Mud Flaps, LED Interior Lights, Tint, R205 Badges, WeatherTech Mats, Volk CE28N Rims, WC lathe werks Stainless Sphere Shift Knob"

2009 Solstice GXP #1123 "Solo Mach Exhaust, GMPP Stage 2, Soft Top, Trifecta Tune, 4.5k Hids"

2006 G6 GTP "GT-R, VMS Tune, Crabs, 4.5k HIDS, HSRK, 35% Tint, Spolier, GMPP Strut Bar, Other Random Mods"

Comment

Only saw the tail end of it. Thank goodness for timeshifting, get to watch it later!
        P.S. for anyone who hasnt watched it, it's playing at 10pm (NYC time) on CBS West.

Progression Page - G6P Garage

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

i walked in on my dad watching it rewound the DVR and watched it. without Clarksons comments the show would be alot duller lol

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
          Originally posted by snowmanG6
          you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Working...
          X