plastic skirt under the door

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plastic skirt under the door

recently i was driving down the highway late at night when i heard a loud noise didn't really think of it till i washed my car the next day. What i noticed was a big gouge in the plastic trim under the door ( the plastic skirts).. It was a piece of metal that did this.. My qustion for anyone is that.. anyone know the part number by any chance and the price of just one of them?
    2006 Black GTP Coupe, One of the First Hammerhead Spoilers on here. Gm Strut Bar, Doctor Speed CAB and Stage 4 . Black out upper grille and black logos, Tinted Black Euro's, Painted black Headlights with blacked out corners and Led's,10,000 K HID Low-Beams, GT-R Cat-Back Exhaust System,Racingline performance moto mounts inserts, power slot rotors and hawks.Eclipse 4 channel amp powering Alpine Type-S speakers, 93 oct tune, GM HSRK, RaceineLinePerformance Ground Kit.

if you go to GMpartscheap.com, and put in the pontiac G6, on the left side it lists areas of the car, it is under Pillars Rocker and Floor, Exterior Mouldings, and it is the Rocker Moulding. It shows up as $66.15 off of the website, but it does not list a part number.
    Black 06 GTP Coupe - Dr. Speed Cold Air Box, Tinted Windows, Projektorz - Coming this week: Grafxworks Pontiac overlays all around, Black Painted Calipers w/ ZZP Decals and Rockblocker Smoked Tail Light Covers !!

Comment

Working...
    X