This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midwest Pontiac Meet!

Well tupp is the one getting it together but heres a link to the forever pontiac thread for more info. Mention that you are coming in here and ill add you to the other list as well!!

Ok ladies and gentlemen. Lets close the year off right. I would like to do a meet (short notice i know) before the snow falls. I am thinking either Sat Oct 16th or Sat Oct 23rd or finally Sat oct 30th. My plan is to meet at Blackwell Forest preserve and take lots of pictures, check out the rides ...
    sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Re: Midwest Pontiac Meet!

Bummer I wanted to get to a meet sometime this year but i'm all booked up until the snow melts unfortunately.
    07 G6 GT Progression [traded]
    05 Sentra S-ER Spec-V Progression

Comment

boooo!! how about you other midwesters!?
      sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Thanks for the shout out but the original thread is here :

MAH PROGRESSION THREAD.................................................. .................................Mah Cardomain

Comment

Working...
        X