6shift.....WTF!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6shift.....WTF!

Sooo a while ago, probably like 4 months ago now, i sent 6shift $135(i was even nice enough to gift it and take the paypal hit) for his lower recessed grills when he put up his parting out thread. Weeks went by and no grills asked him whats the problem, he said he put the wrong address and he's resending them. No problem. More weeks went by, i asked what was wrong and where my grills are and he gave me some other excuse. I said ok whatever (i wasnt in a rush). This went on for weeks and i was probably messaging him once a week or every other week. finally after 2 months i gave up and said send my money back.

This was over a month ago. He said he lost his job or something and he'll send it back soon. I recieved this message on 09-10-2010 01:31 AM

and i've been patiently waiting for him to get back to me. So today im about to message him back and i see this on his profile:Last Activity 09-10-2010 02:45 AM

His last activity on the forum was over a month ago and about and hour after he messaged me.

I'm really pissed now. Paypal wont let me start a dispute because i was mr. nice guy and gifted him the money thinking he's been here a while. He's not trying to scam anyone just needs the money....

Anyone got his phone number?
    Tinted tail lights - -%15 tint all around - -18" sacchi S35 Rims - - 15" Fi Q Subwoofer 1500 watts - -LED strobe Bars under dash - -Painted Calipers - -Black Pontiac Darts - - Black Eagle eye headlights - - 35w 6000k DDM HIDs low/fogs - - De-badged - -Intake Resonator removed - - Recessed Upper- - Black Painted Trunk keyhole - - K&N Cone Filter --
    Upcoming: Tinting Tails Darker, GTR Exhaust, WAMS 93 Tune, maybe some lowering springs

Re: 6shift.....WTF!

He was working here a few months ago when I bought his valence:

Clicky
    CRABS WAMS MPD GT-R Brembos and stuff

Comment

ill give them a call in the morning then. Anyone know his real name. I cant call and ask if sixshift is available haha.
      Tinted tail lights - -%15 tint all around - -18" sacchi S35 Rims - - 15" Fi Q Subwoofer 1500 watts - -LED strobe Bars under dash - -Painted Calipers - -Black Pontiac Darts - - Black Eagle eye headlights - - 35w 6000k DDM HIDs low/fogs - - De-badged - -Intake Resonator removed - - Recessed Upper- - Black Painted Trunk keyhole - - K&N Cone Filter --
      Upcoming: Tinting Tails Darker, GTR Exhaust, WAMS 93 Tune, maybe some lowering springs

Comment

Interesting. Let us know what happens. If he doesn't come up soon we will help you with what info we have.
        2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
        Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
        Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
        2005 CGM GTO.
        386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
        2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Ok maybe i jumped the gun a little altho it has been 4 months. He just messaged me saying that he really has no job and doesnt have the money to send back.

Comment

That fuckin sux dude... He should atleast send you what you already paid for. Burning a fellow member cause you don't have a job is no excuse... You sent the $... You're entitled to a product or a full refund.

Sorry 6shift but man up dude!
            Last edited by 1BADG6GT; 10-16-2010, 02:21 AM.

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
            I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Bryan, I was just getting ready to text you but then I remembered, it would be easier to do this! Sorry about the problem, but you're the 3rd person or 4th. Paul has returned the money to each person he received from.

I think my time length was 2.5 months.

OH yeah, here's the original 6shift feedback thread
              "I put the Giggity into Each and Every Thread"

2009 Performance Red Metallic G6, Progression Page

Comment

Its like he vanished off the face of the earth. He used to be really active, its a shame that hes ruining his reputation over a few bucks...
                2005 Chevy Trailblazer: K and N CAI, Gibson Cat Back Exhaust, Billet Grille, Tinted Aftermarket Tail Lights.

Comment

Originally posted by BAMBAMM View Post
                  Paul has returned the money to each person he received from.

Hey I was out of a job for a month and a half with bills piling up on credit cards, this economy is no joke guys. IF he has finally got around to paying the other people off maybe he will eventually pay you back also. You do have to give the guy some cred for at least paying the others back.

I'm not playing devils advocate or anything-just giving the benefit of the doubt
                  TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

thats so tacky. REFUND him the money! I'm sorry you lost your job but WTH? Give the man his product/money back.
                    -Paul- 2006- G6 GTP Coupe- Crimson Red- 18" Wheels- 6*Spd Manual

Comment

if your sob story is true no need to embellish. when you gift money to someone, no one takes "the hit" the money is untouched from one paypal-er to another.
                      sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Being without a job is no excuse for not refunding.
                        If he only contacted the buyer, explained the situation, I think that the buyer would understand the situation.

Comment

Any update???
                          2005 Chevy Trailblazer: K and N CAI, Gibson Cat Back Exhaust, Billet Grille, Tinted Aftermarket Tail Lights.

Comment

He has absolutely no intention of paying people back. Details to come.

Can we have a complete list of ANYONE he owes money too, what for, and how much please???
                            2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
                            Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
                            Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
                            2005 CGM GTO.
                            386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
                            2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Time to get local authorities involved.

Comment

Working...
                              X