after :

Suh-weet
    BMG Cofounder who happens to be a Petrolsexual
    ^ The Man
    v The Legend

Comment

Niiiice!

Comment

Damn, that is PRETTY! I just got on the list and ordered my upgrade too! Looking forward to seeing all that shine and bling under my hood as well!

On a personal note, nice job with the install. I notice that you, like me, take the extra time to line up the screw heads on all the clamps so they all point in one direction. Nice attention to details! Looks great in BLUE!
        SOLD * 2006 G6 GTP 6MT * SOLD
        Crimson Red W/Taupe 2-Tone Leather; DoctorSpeed Stage 4 CAB, Custom Dual Muffler Exhaust ;"JAKED" Lower Grille, GM Strut Bar, Aftermarket Spoiler, White Faced Gauges, Painted Interior Parts, Window Tints, Mostly debadged.
        CURRENT: 2007 Acura TL Type-S 286 HP 6MT
        Moroccan Red Pearl /Taupe Leather Sports Seats; Tints: 15% rears, 50% fronts;Axis Hiro 18X8.5 hyper silver wheels w/Yokohama Advan S.4. 245/40/18 UHPAS Tires; Color-Matched Splash Guards

Comment

very nice JP - looks real good with the blue
          Originally posted by colinpeddle
          They'll begin missing us soon. Once all the threads stay on topic thru 14 pages... oh they'll miss us, our wit and our insane ability to wander off topic so effortlessly. Some day, a g5er will stop and say

Go tell the G6ers, passerby,
          That here, by G6er law, we lie
          Stranger, tell the G6ers that we behaved as they would wish us to, and are buried here.
          THIS IS G6PERFORMANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KJHLKAJDHLKJHLKAAHHHHHHHHHHHH<- battle cry.

Comment

yeh have to line those clamps up...wouldnt look correct if not lined up

also note the bracket with zip tie mount. i hid the bracket except the little part that the zip tie goes thru...i think this keeps it cleaner on top

[/img]

Comment

That's another nice touch, JP. Couldn't really see that in your original pics. I'll be mounting mine the same way. :smoke:
              Crimson Red W/Taupe 2-Tone Leather; DoctorSpeed Stage 4 CAB, Custom Dual Muffler Exhaust ;"JAKED" Lower Grille, GM Strut Bar, Aftermarket Spoiler, White Faced Gauges, Painted Interior Parts, Window Tints, Mostly debadged.
              Moroccan Red Pearl /Taupe Leather Sports Seats; Tints: 15% rears, 50% fronts;Axis Hiro 18X8.5 hyper silver wheels w/Yokohama Advan S.4. 245/40/18 UHPAS Tires; Color-Matched Splash Guards

Comment

That installation is effin PRO! Very nice.
                2006 G6 GTP Coupe
                :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
                :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
                :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

thanks guys...im not so sure i could of made it work if i had the new style box...very tight fit in that thing now

would look better with newer box however...kyle top notch work on this

gives it a little more sound through out gears and rpms...i love it

Comment

ooooooooooooooo hot!

Comment

wow!! that looks sweet

Comment

one thing you might do though is to switch the clamp near the battery cover

if you look in that picture, you can tell that it is right against the battery cover, if you flip it around so that is it near engine you will have more room.

not only to get battery cover off, but to get hands on clamp if you need to just take it off for some reason

Comment

damn cant wait for mine. Why does your CAB look different than mine?
                          BCG Member #1::G6er Elite

Comment

i had the original design...along with one or two other people

we said it would be more complete with weather strip across top..so that is how your box came to be

Comment

See the pics above, then look at this one... Mine has the weatherstrip that goes completely across the top edge, where the originals had a 'dip'.

Comment

Working...
                              X