Burnt out light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burnt out light

Well my favorite button in my car light burnt out. Does anyone know how to change the light on the seek button on the steering wheel of a 2005 sedan

Re: Burnt out light

Take the steering wheel apart, and pull the buttons apart, remove and resolder a new LED?
    Or better yet, change to the 3 spoke wheel!

Progression Page - G6P Garage

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

it's led?!?!??! GAWWWWW!!

(((FACEPALM)))

Comment

I thought it was a micro bulb in there, mine burnt out last year on my cruise buttons but i just took the switch to a shop and for 10 bucks had em all replaced.

Comment

by replacing teh switch. on the 3 spokes there only like 10 bux lol

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
          Originally posted by snowmanG6
          you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

WHAT, Why are the older style ones so much, i was gonna get one for my cruise set/res but it was 60 bucks for one........ No wait, that was the door lock switch, the cruise was 90 from GM and remember theres no parts direct in Canada. Dealers need one of those gigantic hands from Jackass that just slams u in the face when u walk through the door that way the price of a part wont seem so bad.
            Last edited by Bean; 10-19-2010, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X