interial color

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• interial color

i was just thinkin and it poped up in my head... is there any way to change the lighting in the car that lights the dash an shit up a diffrent color??? like blue for an example???

i think it would look it cooler with the color of my car... and because im more of a blue person that red...

any ideas or anything on how to change the color
    !~ByGe~! or !~bYgShReK~!

EVERYDAY IM HUSTLIN 24\7 365 DAYS

06' GTP COUPE, STAGE 3 CAI, CUSTOM DUAL EXHAUST
    FUTURE MODS THIS YEAR: anything that gives horsepower to the wheels cuz money aint a issue
    SHOOTING FOR HIGH 13'S
    14.552 @ 98.20 in the 1\4 mile

Re: interial color

Originally posted by ByGeSg6GTP
    i was just thinkin and it poped up in my head... is there any way to change the lighting in the car that lights the dash an shit up a diffrent color??? like blue for an example???

i think it would look it cooler with the color of my car... and because im more of a blue person that red...

any ideas or anything on how to change the color
    I'm not sure if it was here or on the G6 Owner's Club, but someone has done this. They pulled out all the regular red bulbs and wired in blue LEDs. If I can find it, I'll link it.

EDIT: http://www.g6ownersclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1491

There's no real How-To for it, but you can see the basic effect. This particular one is a white/blue mix.

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
    - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
    - DS S3 Intake
    - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

wow, that looks really good. im very impressed
      Originally posted by colinpeddle
      They'll begin missing us soon. Once all the threads stay on topic thru 14 pages... oh they'll miss us, our wit and our insane ability to wander off topic so effortlessly. Some day, a g5er will stop and say

Go tell the G6ers, passerby,
      That here, by G6er law, we lie
      Stranger, tell the G6ers that we behaved as they would wish us to, and are buried here.
      THIS IS G6PERFORMANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KJHLKAJDHLKJHLKAAHHHHHHHHHHHH<- battle cry.

Comment

looks good buti would leave it all blue and black or something... thanks man
        !~ByGe~! or !~bYgShReK~!

EVERYDAY IM HUSTLIN 24\7 365 DAYS

06' GTP COUPE, STAGE 3 CAI, CUSTOM DUAL EXHAUST
        FUTURE MODS THIS YEAR: anything that gives horsepower to the wheels cuz money aint a issue
        SHOOTING FOR HIGH 13'S
        14.552 @ 98.20 in the 1\4 mile

Comment

that does look pretty cool actually. i dont believe anyone has done that here. I'd say give it a go!

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

I like it! Looks like a hell of a lot of work though.
            SOLD * 2006 G6 GTP 6MT * SOLD
            Crimson Red W/Taupe 2-Tone Leather; DoctorSpeed Stage 4 CAB, Custom Dual Muffler Exhaust ;"JAKED" Lower Grille, GM Strut Bar, Aftermarket Spoiler, White Faced Gauges, Painted Interior Parts, Window Tints, Mostly debadged.
            CURRENT: 2007 Acura TL Type-S 286 HP 6MT
            Moroccan Red Pearl /Taupe Leather Sports Seats; Tints: 15% rears, 50% fronts;Axis Hiro 18X8.5 hyper silver wheels w/Yokohama Advan S.4. 245/40/18 UHPAS Tires; Color-Matched Splash Guards

Comment

that looks really nice
              Originally posted by TLS2000
              Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
              http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
              GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

Working...
              X