This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maintenance Manual

I normally don't purchase stuff online that looks like BS but I took a shot at tradebit.com for a service manual pdf. I down loaded it 2 time with no luck, the file was bad at the server end. I e-mail the support link and told them I wanted my money back because the pdf was bad. The guy re-uploaded the file in 10 minutes.

I'm pleased to say it has everything I need and with the help of my double sided printer I can print any section I need.

The price was $10 and the name was "Pontiac G6 2005-2008 Factory Service Repair Manual".
    2005 G6 V6, CRABS w/ Custom lower grill ram, Eibach on KYB GR-2, Racingline STB & Street MMI , R1 Concepts Slotted & Cross Drilled w/ Hawk Pads, GTP 18" Hyper White, DDM 3K Fogs.

Re: Maintenance Manual

congrats, you just bought an illegal copy.
    2009 PONTIAC G8
    MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

Sweet!
      2005 G6 V6, CRABS w/ Custom lower grill ram, Eibach on KYB GR-2, Racingline STB & Street MMI , R1 Concepts Slotted & Cross Drilled w/ Hawk Pads, GTP 18" Hyper White, DDM 3K Fogs.

Comment

i was not supporting your actions. i was condeming then.
        2009 PONTIAC G8
        MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

Agreed. Paying for stolen material isn't something to be proud of.

sigpic
          Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Working...
          X