air bags????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• air bags????

does anyone know where to find air bags for this car.... i think id be tha shit with it....
    !~ByGe~! or !~bYgShReK~!

EVERYDAY IM HUSTLIN 24\7 365 DAYS

06' GTP COUPE, STAGE 3 CAI, CUSTOM DUAL EXHAUST
    FUTURE MODS THIS YEAR: anything that gives horsepower to the wheels cuz money aint a issue
    SHOOTING FOR HIGH 13'S
    14.552 @ 98.20 in the 1\4 mile

Re: air bags????

Originally posted by ByGeSg6GTP
    does anyone know where to find air bags for this car.... i think id be tha shit with it....

don't think there are any bolt on kits out there for the G6

doing a custom job wouldn't be impossible though
    Originally posted by TLS2000
    Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
    GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

my car came with air bags. it has two in the dash and i think side air bags mounted in the seat but those might be optional.

Comment

Originally posted by bristol16
        my car came with air bags. it has two in the dash and i think side air bags mounted in the seat but those might be optional.
        Originally posted by TLS2000
        Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
        http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
        GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

Yeah I was gonna say something like that, I figured if I didn't at least Brian would

Comment

if you don't know what you are doing and just think air ride is cool i suggest you check out a good air ride site and do some research. http://www.bagginit.com will fill you in on the basics and even some of the more advanced setups. if you are trying to piece together a kit i would head to http://www.suicidedoors.com and ask for their advice as they have been doing what they do for years and i know people who just refuse to shop anywhere else if possible (myself included). if the phone lines aren't busy they can probably answer all your questions that way.

for a car like the G6 i fail to believe that air ride is going to be a popular modification so a "kit" is not likely. adapting a kit designed for another vehicle or building your own are probably your best bets.

Comment

i had air bags on my yukon denali... i know what there like... and if they make air bags for the slug bug, geo metro and some vans i dont see why there would be a problem with this car....
              !~ByGe~! or !~bYgShReK~!

FUTURE MODS THIS YEAR: anything that gives horsepower to the wheels cuz money aint a issue
              SHOOTING FOR HIGH 13'S

Comment

Are you just trying to slam it?
                There is one company that has IMO the best system out there. Air Ride Technologies. They are in Indiana, and make stuff for all kinds of cars.

G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
                Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
                Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
                20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

thank you... thats what ive been lookin for hopefuly... thanks again...

just gettin it for show and fun
                  !~ByGe~! or !~bYgShReK~!

SHOOTING FOR HIGH 13'S

Comment

I posted a video of a guy that put airbags on his 6er. Do a search.
                    Originally posted by Nikki
                    You are an e-pimp.
                    Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
                    I tried too, my penis way too big
                    07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
                    My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
                    The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Comment

thats alotta hard work findin that shit lol...specially since im buzzin hardcore now... is it under youtube or something????
                      !~ByGe~! or !~bYgShReK~!

SHOOTING FOR HIGH 13'S

Comment

lol that is why i suggested call suicide doors. you can get complete kits for a great price and their customer service is awesome. they sell ART stuff too if that is the way you want to go.

Comment

Working...
                        X