Stage 4 Received and Installed!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stage 4 Received and Installed!!!

And I love it! I had to pretty much take my stage 3 apart to make some adjustments here and there, but everything's fine and it fits perfectly. I even noticed a different tone in sound when revving it at a standstill. Good job Kyle!

-Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

That looks great.

Comment

Congrats Mike! Looks awesome!
      G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
      Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
      Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
      20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

how long it take ya man to get it installed

or about if you didnt have to adjust stage 3

Comment

i also noticed that kyle extended the black 90 degree tubing....his was shorter and had another "extension" going to the long chrome tube

kyle...what was point in this? stronger im sure this way, just wondered why the change

i like the color part you had on yours...anyway to take another silicon and put over the 90 bend?

mike looks great, cant wait to get mine on tomorrow...almost stayed home longer to install it tonight

awesome work kyle, awesome

Comment

Hmm well there is the doctors. Cant wait for mine. Stupid red rubbers running out right when I need them. Gawd
            Looks alot stronger without that extra link in there. Probably resonates better without it too.
            BCG Member #1::G6er Elite

Comment

yeh im sure..i just really like the added color over there...but then again the doc doesnt have a battery either

Comment

Originally posted by bluegtp33
                yeh im sure..i just really like the added color over there...but then again the doc doesnt have a battery either
                you can wrap in in red duct tape
                BCG Member #1::G6er Elite

Comment

red? ah heck nah

blue man blue, my cars blue

i forgot about no battery, i think once get that painted look good

like mikes

i wanna be like mike

Comment

BLUEgtp33... who knew?

Lookin good Mike! I'm glad to see everything installed. I believe you are the first to have it in Mike #1 = Stage 4 #1

As for the throttlebody coupler, that was a last minute decision. I got a stock of the tight couplers and the smooth radius couplers and I really prefer the smooth bend. The only reason I hadn't shown a test fit of that one is because I couldn't find my battery cover. Obviously without the battery I had plenty of room, but I had to be sure it would fit with everything in place.
                    2006 G6 GTP Coupe
                    :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
                    :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
                    :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

Looks awesome

Comment

yea at first I thought I wouldn't be able to put the battery cover back on because of that piece, but everything fits just right. It took me about a half hour because I had to remove my headlight, disconnect the HIDs, and adjust the Stage 3 tubing a bit.

My best advice if you already have the stage 3 is to put together the 90-degree coupler with the longer pipe first...fit it onto the throttle body. Then attach the shorter pipe from the stage 4 onto the MAF, then fit that pipe into the longer pipe.
                        -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

looks amazing!

I can't wait 'til mine comes in
                          Originally posted by TLS2000
                          Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
                          http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
                          GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

Nice!! I love it

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

got mine installed now...looks great, and i forgot camera so no pictures yet, i had planned on doing a how to..but again no camera

however i am having problems figuring out that vacumm tube connection, mike you had mentioned this before when kyle said he had these finished

did you modify it? or is there a piece that i am missing that helps slip over?

hurry i want to go drive with this thing and neither mike or kyle is online..

Comment

Working...
                              X