Magnum Cross Drilled Rotors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magnum Cross Drilled Rotors

These were just put up on Ebay yesterday or the day before, I've been waiting for these:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Magnum-D ... 4869QQrdZ1

Now the 3-4 auctions he has on ebay now are not for the GT-which I believe that excludes the GTP also. All others it says are 276mm rotors while the GT is 296-the GTP might be the same or larger. He did have an aution for 2 front 296mm rotors but the auction ended and he hasn't relisted. They are nice cross drilled rotors with a black coating on the hub and the sides where the vents are to prevent rusting after you wash the car or it rains. Nice rotors at a pretty decent price. When he relists the 296's I might consider buying a set.

If anyone is interested in upgrading to better rotors lets start a list and I'll e-mail the seller to see about a small group buy-if you all want.

Post what type of car you have and what size rotors you would need-remember you can buy either just the fronts or all four rotors.
    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Yeah ive been looking at those lately, but I dont have the money right now to buy any.
    2005 G6 V6 in granite metallic, Kenwood DDX6019 touch screen DVD radio, 2 12" Kicker Solo-Baric L7s, Dynamat, Orion 2400 amp, Power Acoustik 4F cap, XBOX 360, Chrome window trim, Quicklift kit

Comment

No eBay at work...

John
      Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

Cross drilled rotors do nohting but add bling and increase pad wear.

the issue with "Ebay Rotors" is they take factory or "oem" type rotors and drill them.. they are NOT anything like rotors from Baer, Wilwood, etc.. which are made of better materials and don't cause pad loss, vibrations, and crappy wear.
        Straight up Pimp Trollin'
        2006 Silver MazdaSpeed 6 Grand Touring Sedan
        w/ Real Working BOV Action!!!11!

"Zoom Zoom + 6psi Bitches!"

Comment

EH I might still give them a try, if anything they'd look awesome on my car with the huge spaces between the spokes of the rims. I've been waiting on these ever since I painted my calipers-more bling to attract others eyes
          TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Oh yeha.. it;s cool eye candy. I've had them before.. no benefits cept the bling! If I had 200.00 to drop on them just for looks, I'd do it!
            Straight up Pimp Trollin'
            2006 Silver MazdaSpeed 6 Grand Touring Sedan
            w/ Real Working BOV Action!!!11!

"Zoom Zoom + 6psi Bitches!"

Comment

The problem is he hasn't relisted the rotors for the GT's only the 276mm rotors.

Comment

Comment

I will TOTALLY agree with GTR... when I worked at NAPA we went to seminar (outside salesman did) where they told us that drilled rotors werent bad, neither were slotted, but the 2 together were horrendous. The only way to truely protect from that was to deep freeze or something.. I dont remember.. that was years ago
                  Originally posted by Toyz
                  Originally posted by simplyred
                  what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
                  As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

Working...
                  X