Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's get a MEET together NEW YORK

sup guys
    i was thinking of getting a meet going, im not sure if any one is interested but hey you never know... so im giving it a shot

so let me get to the point, i was thinking of getting a g6 meet in New York.

if any one is interested, give me some ideas where when and how this whole thing will happen .

and any one is more then welcome to come and show of there g6's ....so lets get the Tri-state in this

hope to hear for you g6's
    Last edited by thedude0001; 09-02-2010, 12:59 PM.

Re: Let's get a MEET together NEW YORK

I'm possibly interested.. we talkin upstate or city?
    My Cardomain Page

20% all around black tint, 17” black MSR-040 rims, red calipers, 3rd brake overlay, tinted tails, black emblem overlays, front & rear Alpine speakers, 2-10" Alpine subs, 500 watt Rockford Fosgate amp
    Mods planned soon: On hold for now
    Future Mods: 18" MSR's, 6000K HIDs, Interior LED's, Metra kit w/ Alpine CDE-102
    Originally posted by 1BADG6GT
    LOL. Freakin Sara... you and your AWESOME Gyna!!!

Comment

not sure yet ... thats why i want every one who wants to join us will put there idea on here so we will know ..and would it make a difference for u ?

Comment

Ehh not really. If its in the city I can stay with my Uncle in CT so either one works for me.

You know there's a Niagara meet coming up soon?? You should check that out.
        My Cardomain Page

20% all around black tint, 17” black MSR-040 rims, red calipers, 3rd brake overlay, tinted tails, black emblem overlays, front & rear Alpine speakers, 2-10" Alpine subs, 500 watt Rockford Fosgate amp
        Mods planned soon: On hold for now
        Future Mods: 18" MSR's, 6000K HIDs, Interior LED's, Metra kit w/ Alpine CDE-102
        Originally posted by 1BADG6GT
        LOL. Freakin Sara... you and your AWESOME Gyna!!!

Comment

yeah i know .. my name is in it for now ... but im not sure yet ... i have to see how work rolls into play

Comment

I'm in for a city meet or north nj meet

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

any ideas ?

Comment

I'm totally down for this.
                2011 Ibis B8 Audi S4

*When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?*

Comment

i will NOT drive into nyc.
                  2009 PONTIAC G8
                  MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

any others that would like to join lol...come on guys give some ideas

Comment

Do it on a Sunday, and don't do it in the city. I absolutely hate driving in Jersey too and would like to avoid it if possible. If it's gotta be Jersey, something North or West of Long Island would be okay.
                      2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
                      Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
                      Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
                      2005 CGM GTO.
                      386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
                      2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

I might be able to make the trip up if I'm off work.I know theres a meet with my other car club NYCMaximas at the Dave and Busters on Long Island the first week of October but other than that I'm pretty open.How about in Brooklyn at Ceasars Bay beside the Best Buy right off the Belt.Never had any problems with cops and stuff and the lot is nice too.

Comment

Originally posted by T.Turtles G6 GT View Post
                          I might be able to make the trip up if I'm off work.I know theres a meet with my other car club NYCMaximas at the Dave and Busters on Long Island the first week of October but other than that I'm pretty open.How about in Brooklyn at Ceasars Bay beside the Best Buy right off the Belt.Never had any problems with cops and stuff and the lot is nice too.
                          I went to one of their meets when my fiance's brother had his maxima. They have ALOT of members. Huge turnout
                          2011 Ibis B8 Audi S4

*When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?*

Comment

yep i know where that dave and busters is .... but we can do it in either of them spots.... would love to see the turn out ..

Comment

Id be down for a Dave and Busters. Almost went to one in White Plains for a GTO meet but it snowed.
                              http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...,1.674042&z=10
                              2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
                              Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
                              Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
                              2005 CGM GTO.
                              386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
                              2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Working...
                              X