Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bambamm's Thksgvg - Misery's, Okies, and Texans!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bambamm's Thksgvg - Misery's, Okies, and Texans!

Leaving Sacramento to San Diego tonight, then once I've pick up the brother and his family, me and my G6 are going to springfield Missouri.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=744782501

I'll be logging my trip through facebook. Here's the path of travel, in case you're interested.

If you're friends with me through Facebook, you'll be able to find my phone number in the info section, holler if I'm coming through, I'll call you when I'm near you and you could meet on the freeway and take a picture, to help track my travels.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

If you need to, leave a message here or ask 1BADG6GT for my number, if i'm coming through your town! He has permission to give my number out to all women(except that weird stacy chick) and you fellas that are interested in following.
    Friday the 26th....Yeah, it's black friday, but come on!!!!
    0.00%
    Saturday the 27th
    0.00%
    Sunday the 28th
    0.00%
    Dude, you're serious? Hell yeah! Most likely Saturday or Sunday for me!
    100.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by BAMBAMM; 11-23-2010, 02:06 PM.
    "I put the Giggity into Each and Every Thread"

2009 Performance Red Metallic G6, Progression Page

Re: November 27th or 28th!!!

I cannot do that week Bamm!
    2011 Ibis B8 Audi S4

*When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?*

Comment

Originally posted by Xxgxpstreet08xX View Post
      I cannot do that week Bamm!
      Where's the Auto Ban when I need it. You said, you don't make it you're banned!

Comment

Originally posted by BAMBAMM View Post
        Where's the Auto Ban when I need it. You said, you don't make it you're banned!
        LMFAO you cannot ban me! Thats such a bad week for anyone!
        2011 Ibis B8 Audi S4

*When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?*

Comment

I agree with Ally, its a bad week for many due to family goings ons. And the drive from the Gulf Coast of TX to Mizzou is a LONG drive still. I AM interested though. I have yet to go on a meet with the 6. Whats your route going to be. At what point will you be closest to TX?
          Mods: Tint, Resonator Delete, K&N Filter, GT-R Exhaust, GXP rear bumper, Debadged

Comment

I'm only off Thu-Sat. And Thu and Fri are family days due to Thanksgiving. Its 820 miles away from me and like a 14 hour drive, which would be a 3-4 day event then so I'm out. Midwest is a big ass place lol.
            Blue 2008 G6 GT Sedan-Sold

In its place- Fully loaded Black 2013 Chrysler 300C AWD 5.7L Hemi V8

Originally posted by zlatsky
            I <3 Cody.

No homo.
            Originally posted by ahuhn
            i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

Originally posted by stupendusd View Post
              I agree with Ally, its a bad week for many due to family goings ons. And the drive from the Gulf Coast of TX to Mizzou is a LONG drive still. I AM interested though. I have yet to go on a meet with the 6. Whats your route going to be. At what point will you be closest to TX?
              Most likely going to take the southern route through texas, so I'd be coming through Amarillo on about hour 21-22, depending on speeds.....

Comment

Ok, so it's set, I'll be traveling with my brother(Brent), his girlfriend, and her son on wednesday the 24th of November traveling to Springfield, MO to visit mom and dad for Thanksgiving! Here's the route I'll be taking. Driving straight through, since 3 of us will be able to drive, we won't have to stop except for gas, bathroom breaks. Google says it's 1,576 miles and 1 day 2 hours. That's at 60 mph, so maybe we'll be able to get it done in just around 24, I don't think our average speed is going to be 60 or even 61. But who knows!

So, if you're around the route I have shown in the link and you wanna do a freeway driveby and wave, picture thing, just gimme an inbox and we'll see what we can work out, I'm only gonna stop when I need to!

Comment

Hey BAM, I can prob visit you in MO on either Sat or Sun. Ill let you know closer to the deadline.

Comment

that sounds super. I'll be visiting a long distance relationship lady in Pierce City one day, too, so maybe we can make that day the day. I do like saturday or sunday. Friday I believe my brother, his girlfriend, her son Juan and I, we are all going to visit family members we haven't seen in 30 years.

Comment

30 yrs!!! OMG, that should definately be interesting.

Comment

Sweet.... you can personally hand Luis his AIT bumper! there you go Luis its all set!! Bam could tie it to his trunk or something...

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
                        I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Oh that would be SWEET!!!!

Comment

It would be a 7 1/2 hour drive for me. But I do have the weekend off. =/
                            07 G6 GT Progression [traded]
                            05 Sentra S-ER Spec-V Progression

Comment

Leaving Sacramento to San Diego tonight, then once I've pick up the brother and his family, me and my G6 are going to springfield Missouri.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=744782501

I'll be logging my trip through facebook. Here's the path of travel, in case you're interested.

If you're friends with me through Facebook, you'll be able to find my phone number in the info section, holler if I'm coming through, I'll call you when I'm near you and you could meet on the freeway and take a picture, to help track my travels.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

If you need to, leave a message here or ask 1BADG6GT for my number, if i'm coming through your town! He has permission to give my number out to all women(except that weird stacy chick) and you fellas that are interested in following.
                              Last edited by BAMBAMM; 11-23-2010, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X