This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fear Fest @ Paramount Canada's Wonderland

So I am going to the fear fest tonight I'll let you guys know how is it !!

2006 Black G6 Sedan , Mobil 1, Custom license Frame Plate, Solar Gard Flim 20% Tint ,Vision Bulbs 6000k HID

I almost got tickets for that, but I decided against it. There's a farm in Stouffville that has a haunted theme going on and I'm going to that next weekend.

I hope you have fun.

sigpic
    Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Originally posted by TLS2000
      I almost got tickets for that, but I decided against it. There's a farm in Stouffville that has a haunted theme going on and I'm going to that next weekend.

I hope you have fun.
      The fear fest was good they some of the stuff was quite scary I jumped quite a few times myself ! They did a good job on the environment of the Park the haze , lighting, decoration. I got to ride a few rollercoaster ride as well all and all was great. But had to wait 25 mins just to get to the parking area getting in was like 5 minutes. My friend and I had a great time anyways thats all it counts.

2006 Black G6 Sedan , Mobil 1, Custom license Frame Plate, Solar Gard Flim 20% Tint ,Vision Bulbs 6000k HID

Comment

Working...
      X