No announcement yet.

Vauxhall Vectra VXR Spotted in INDY!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vauxhall Vectra VXR Spotted in INDY!!!!

I was going to a colts game when I spotted this GEM!! Talk about bad ass. I put a note on his car and told him about G6 Performance. Hopefully he will join.

This thing was legitimate, had the logos on the front, rear, and on the steering wheel.

Re: Vauxhall Vectra VXR Spotted in INDY!!!!

damnnnnn i say a holden at the gas station was going to throw a card on it but the guy was walking out the door awesome cars
    Cold air intake, racingline engine mounts, painted engine cover, tinted tail lights, resonator delete, red and black calipers, Flowmaster 50 series, black upper recessed grills,cobalt ss/tc rims, massive audio nano 800w amp, pioneer A series 460W speakers, pioneer double din touch screen headunit and debadge[color=#FF0000][

My Progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...;s+progression
    JOIN FOREVERPONTIAC.COM...NOW!!!!!!

Comment

nice Saturn Aura

Show: GXP Hood - 2009.5 Front Bumper & Rear Spoiler - Black Housing Headlights - White LED Reverse and License Plate Lights- White LED Interior Dome & Map Lights - Matsushita Gen4 6000K HID Lows - White LED Fogs - GXP Rear Bumper - White LED KPH Instrument Cluster Conversion - 15% Tint

Go: CRAB + FPU Powder coated wrinkle black - Racingline STB , MMI & Grounding Kit - Dash Hawk - Front 4 Piston Brembo Brakes - Rear Cobalt SS TC Brakes - BMD Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines & Endlinks - WAMS 93 Tune - Custom Magnaflow Exhaust - Milzy Motorsports Headers

Progression Page: http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=22818
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2594110

Comment

I know. Its like the same design. The front bumper on this thing was total different than that or the aura.

Comment

yeah, I'm from england and ive driven in a few and see them all over the place over there. they aren't that special when youve grown up with them, but still nice. good find!
          Paying someone to install parts on your car, and bragging about it being fast is like watching someone SMURF your wife, and being proud to raise the kids
          sigpic
          Progression Page
          Four Door Mafia

Forever Pontiac
          Sponsored by: Negrotis™ Racing

Comment

Yeah. It's an aura with some badges. Would like to see the front to see what he's done there. The badges are easy to get, the body parts are not.
            2007 Pontiac G6 3.5L V6 | 1998 BMW Z3 Dinan

Comment

I thought the Opel/Vauxhall Vectras came with the 2.8L TC V6???

Honestly, you see the Opel Vectras occasionally in Slovakia...manual as well. That would be an engine/transmission swap I wouldn't mind.
              "Cross creviced chasms vast, and endless plains of unshaven ass"
              ~~GWAR's description of Hell
              Skaði: 2008 Pontiac G6 GXP Street Edition

Comment

Working...
              X