Flux capacitor for your G6, anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flux capacitor for your G6, anyone?

This website is great! They have some pretty funny (and obviously fake) things for cars. Anyone getting cross drilled rotors can pic up their cross drilled brake lines here! haha!
    -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

WOW that is some funny stuff, I like the blinker fluid-priceless
    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

muffler bearings, we used to tell people to get those over the phone when I worked at Napa... people would call up and be like "ummm... I need a part... my mufflers making noise" so since they didnt know the part they needed we'd send them to autozone and tell them to ask for Muffler Bearings LOL
      Originally posted by Toyz
      Originally posted by simplyred
      what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
      As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

that blinker fluid seems to be a hit with a lot of people.
        -Mike #1

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Comment

Originally posted by GTPGuy82
          that blinker fluid seems to be a hit with a lot of people.
          I called a buddy of mine last night was said, listen to this while I read the article. Its hilarious.
          TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

That place rocks the big one.. I've bought a couple things off there for gag gifts before!
            Straight up Pimp Trollin'
            2006 Silver MazdaSpeed 6 Grand Touring Sedan
            w/ Real Working BOV Action!!!11!

"Zoom Zoom + 6psi Bitches!"

Comment

wait, so you're saying you can actually buy that stuff? lol
              -Mike #1

Comment

Yeah, lol. Give em a call. The blink fluid is a bottle full of water.. with a sweet as label.

I also bought the passenger restraint one, too.
                Straight up Pimp Trollin'
                2006 Silver MazdaSpeed 6 Grand Touring Sedan
                w/ Real Working BOV Action!!!11!

"Zoom Zoom + 6psi Bitches!"

Comment

lol I really didn't think you could buy the stuff either, now I'm really gonna take a good look at that site. :P

Comment

so you're tellin' me people are dropping $175,000 for a Flux Capacitor that won't even take you far enough into the future so you can avoid being slapped across the face for doing so?
                    -Mike #1

Comment

you could always use it for the 30 days and return it

Comment

Working...
                      X