Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woot! Got my recall for power steering assist today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woot! Got my recall for power steering assist today!

for those who dont know they finally did the recall. if you have already paid you can get reimbursed. and dont tell them your car hasnt done this, just tell them it does it periodically even if you have never had this problem. just get it done for your own good

Re: Woot! Got my recall for power steering assist today!

what year's your G6? And more recall details?

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't there a TSB out for this for years. I got mine fixed under the TSB no questions asked!
      TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

my car wasnt under warranty i bought it last year used. and the recall covers g6's from 05-09 i believe with problems with the power assist motor going bad. basically you'll hear your chime and then "power steering" shows on your dick, i mean DIC lol

Comment

The only time mine is ever hard to steer is when its moving slow but even thats intermittent at best, maybe i can BS my way through it to get it replaced cause if u can than why would u not have it done. My car has also had 2 ISS replaced and im thinking its bad again ( its the old style in it ) cause when it goes over washboard type bumps it feels like the steering wheel is gonna pop off the column and land in my lap it rattles so bad. The shafts were replaced prior to my ownership of the car but would they still replace it since it was a problem b4, it was atleast 2 years since it was done last or would i be told tough luck for you sucker, pay up or forget it. Is the powersteering recall a model wide recall or a specific build date that only affects the vehicles they say it does.

Comment

as far as i know it is model wide, i have heard so many people talk about having this problem, if you can have it fixed i would. they didnt even ask me any questions when i went in today, he said has it happened, i said yes and they said ok come pick it up tomorrow

Comment

Working...
            X